Thread: Bright love tournament

Rhino Keeper

Bright love tournament

What were the dates for this tournament? I thought I had 2 more days, but it?s disappeared!

Farm Supplier
    tournaments end in the middle of the night for me, and S8 rounds up for timers.. so 25 hours remaining in the tournament is "2 days". I've missed the end of tournaments from this before.

Fashion Designer
    Tournaments end at midnight Pacific Time, which is 1:00 A.M for me. They typically end on a Sunday night or a Wednesday night, I believe.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    Tournaments end at midnight Pacific Time, which is 1:00 A.M for me. They typically end on a Sunday night or a Wednesday night, I believe.
    I think you are correct on those. 24 rounders run different times. They start 30 mins before events start and end at that time 4 days later. 10:00 am Pacific time. Those are done during tales when tales start on a Friday, usually not on Tues starts. So they run Fri, Sat, sun, mon, Tues and end 30 mins before next Leaderboard starts.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs0404 View Post
    I think you are correct on those. 24 rounders run different times. They start 30 mins before events start and end at that time 4 days later. 10:00 am Pacific time. Those are done during tales when tales start on a Friday, usually not on Tues starts. So they run Fri, Sat, sun, mon, Tues and end 30 mins before next Leaderboard starts.
    Yes, thank your for adding this information.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.