Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021
Results 201 to 210 of 210

Thread: Castle Story 2/08: The Coffee Grind | event information on page 1

  1. #201
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Did someone win the Satisfied Customer?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1638.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	73294 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1639.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	73295

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1636.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	295.5 KB 
ID:	73296
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

  2. #202
    Executive Chef deadpixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    3,025
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1636.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	295.5 KB 
ID:	73296
    Looks like others in your group were after the prize too. I had to push to 27K on my board

  3. #203
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Looks like others in your group were after the prize too. I had to push to 27K on my board
    when I feel like we are going to get a leaderboard of any sort, my strategy is to log on the game a few hours later than usual. Events start at 2am on Friday for me (I am in Thailand), therefore I decide to sleep tight and wait until morning to start my leaderboard, this way I figure most of very competitive players have already logged in
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

  4. #204
    Rhino Keeper youbugme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Looks like others in your group were after the prize too. I had to push to 27K on my board
    How is this even possible? I just don?t understand how anyone could achieve those scores?

  5. #205
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Queensland Australia
    Posts
    841
    Quote Originally Posted by youbugme View Post
    How is this even possible? I just don?t understand how anyone could achieve those scores?
    I just assumed they used multiple gem boosts. Don't know for sure but I'm not willing to be that competitive with RM/LB.

  6. #206
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    88
    I made it and was surprised… but he has disappeared today, will put in a bug

  7. #207
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Did someone win the Satisfied Customer?
    Yes, I did

  8. #208
    Executive Chef deadpixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    3,025
    Quote Originally Posted by youbugme View Post
    How is this even possible? I just don?t understand how anyone could achieve those scores?
    Other than Faerie Jars all of my other resources are always maxed out. I would have my device next to my keyboard and make the deliveries as they come on through the day. I make sure that all my resource droppers are out for ready replenishing.

    This is only possible if your job has you sitting at your desk for most of your day.

  9. #209
    Executive Chef deadpixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    3,025
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    when I feel like we are going to get a leaderboard of any sort, my strategy is to log on the game a few hours later than usual. Events start at 2am on Friday for me (I am in Thailand), therefore I decide to sleep tight and wait until morning to start my leaderboard, this way I figure most of very competitive players have already logged in
    I’m in the same time zone, almost

    I always start a full day late to access the LB and will visit the leaders to get a feel of their strengths, (number of energy and resource droppers). Then, I would overtake them, usually by a thousand, then watch their responses.

    I would usually offer to tie at one of the top three spots with anyone interested, but so far, none have taken the offers.

  10. #210
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I’m in the same time zone, almost

    I always start a full day late to access the LB and will visit the leaders to get a feel of their strengths, (number of energy and resource droppers). Then, I would overtake them, usually by a thousand, then watch their responses.

    I would usually offer to tie at one of the top three spots with anyone interested, but so far, none have taken the offers.
    I usually do the same we should try and log in at the same moment next time
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •