Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: Castle Story 2/08: The Coffee Grind | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I’m in the same time zone, almost

I always start a full day late to access the LB and will visit the leaders to get a feel of their strengths, (number of energy and resource droppers). Then, I would overtake them, usually by a thousand, then watch their responses.

I would usually offer to tie at one of the top three spots with anyone interested, but so far, none have taken the offers.
    By experience tie only work with those that are here on the board or are close neighbors.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Oh wow. We worked this hard to get Jolene….then she has a 7 day timer….to find out you wait a week at a time to get an earth wisp? Woooooow. This event was indeed…um…..a hot (coffee) mess.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I?m in the same time zone, almost

I always start a full day late to access the LB and will visit the leaders to get a feel of their strengths, (number of energy and resource droppers). Then, I would overtake them, usually by a thousand, then watch their responses.

I would usually offer to tie at one of the top three spots with anyone interested, but so far, none have taken the offers.

I had one competitor who offered to tie for second . We'd been lap frogging each other the whole event so when she offered a tie I accepted and trusted that she would stop when she equaled my score. She did, which impressed me a lot. It's a pity more players don't do that, cooperation instead of competition. I don't usually do the RM/LB, They usually drain things like fairy jars or fairy murmur, then I don't have enough for other things and I usually don't get to fully restock when the next one starts. At least with MH/LB I get to play for gold troll tokens. Anyway each player will keep playing their way and we'll keep playing ours. (BTW deadpixel if e find each other in the same board I'm happy to accept your tie offer (I'm Purple Passion))

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122