Thread: Leaderboard event: no Love Dove level up quest?

Leaderboard event: no Love Dove level up quest?

With the current Valentines-themed leaderboard event, there is no ?plenty of time? quest for leveling up the Love Dove you win from the milestone. Is it normal that this be omitted from the leaderboard events / competitions?

My daughter and I have both been playing for about 6 months and have never seen them do a leaderboard event without one of the ?Plenty of Time? quests associated so I?m not sure if this is a bug or just something I?ve not experienced yet. I?m hoping it?s just a glitch and not that they completely omitted this as a way to earn points for this competition. Without the points rewarded for evolving an animal and getting it to level 12, it?s really hard to reach milestones even if you want to spend a little cash. For the past months I?ve been speeding through breeding and evolving (using gems aka real money lol) to get to the 4.5k mark and win the special habitat. I?ve even gotten to the 7.2k mark twice. But without the points from ?Plenty of Time? animal leveling quests, this seems impossible? or at least stupidly expensive. Is it even worth it to try?