Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Under Bridge Tailors

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Is this right? I finally collected from the Bridge and got 1 Coin?! I spent a ton of gems speeding up and bought the $10 pack to finish and get the Bridge and after waiting a week I get 1 Coin? Katelyn was a complete bust and I'm going to be really bummed if the Bridge is the same. Why put in all the effort and real money if the item does not drop anything close to what it advertised it would do. Wow. Please tell me this is a coding error and it's a known issue.

Attachment 73031
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    There are no issues with the drops, but they are rare. You should eventually see them drop from collecting.

I agree with RoyalBlue that the advertised drops, the hard work and effort AND the fact that some of us actually pay for packs/gems make it hard to believe that we are rewarded with ridiculous drops. If it’s just going to be coins, at least make it worth the energy and give a really nice chunk of change for it.

I am very disappointed to read that it is not an issue with drops. The advertisement should identify if piddling coins are the main drop and there MIGHT be a snowballs chance in summer to get something worthy of wasting kingdom space and energy on the item. If this keeps up, my money can be spent better on other forms of entertainment.

I also awaited the 5 days thinking, “oh wow, a 5 day timer? This has got to be like energy or something grand!” only to finally collect and be like, “What. Just. Happened.” Glad to see this is an “thing” and not just me.
    I was also incredibly disappointed to note that the Goat Barn ‘ate’ my other goat I had brewed but not collected from once the event was a mere minutes past. Seriously? I recall no other event being like that.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by icastled View Post
    I agree with RoyalBlue that the advertised drops, the hard work and effort AND the fact that some of us actually pay for packs/gems make it hard to believe that we are rewarded with ridiculous drops. If it’s just going to be coins, at least make it worth the energy and give a really nice chunk of change for it.

I am very disappointed to read that it is not an issue with drops. The advertisement should identify if piddling coins are the main drop and there MIGHT be a snowballs chance in summer to get something worthy of wasting kingdom space and energy on the item. If this keeps up, my money can be spent better on other forms of entertainment.
    I agree with all posts. If the drops are rare, atleast give 2000+ coins for a 5 day timer!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    There are no issues with the drops, but they are rare. You should eventually see them drop from collecting.

Seriously?? 10 coins is what was planned as the drop? What a total waste of time and effort. Unbelievable.

Next collection after another 5 days … 10 coins on one account, 10 coins + 1 red dye on the other one

Fashion Designer
    Ok I just collected the second time and same thing: 1 Coin!! I usually buy 1 or 2 Value Packs and/or Gems and always end up using Gems to finish the events because of work/home life. I don't mind spending real money on the game because the team has to get paid and there are overhead costs, plus profit to be made to grow the business. That is all perfectly fine. But don't lie to us! And why not just give us the drops? Make it easy and just give us what you advertised. If I order a loaded pizza with extra toppings and pay extra for that and you deliver me a plain cheese pizza, I'm not going to be happy nor will I order from that place again. So how do you think we feel when you tell us one thing and we pay in good faith but you deliver us something completely different than what we thought we paid for. I paid for Tailor Parts with the Bridge. Not a Single Coin. So to sum it up, how can I trust you now? What are we to expect? How can I trust when I give money for a product that I'll actually receive that exact product? At this point, I don't think I can trust. Very sad.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4879.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	142.6 KB 
ID:	73139

Next collection … 10 coins, no black flag … when will this get fixed?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    As already posted by S8, the drops from the Under Bridge Tailors are rare despite the timer. The response from PikaSquirrel is on page 1.

Closing thread.

Hi all, wanted to give a quick update regarding the Under Bridge Tailor. It now has the chance to drop the following items, in addition to the original drops:

Coins
    Golden Nugget
    Golden Apple
    Golden Egg
    Troll Token
    Troll Horn
    Troll Essence
    Sentry Horn
    Troll Club
    Fish
    Butterfish
    Catfish
    Mercury Feast
    Catfish Soup
    Baked Butterfish

I know I speak for the whole team when I say we really appreciate all the feedback and we appreciate you all taking the time to send it to us!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Oh thanks MMB! I noticed the troll essence was a new drop, but I'll post this as well in the discussion thread, Thanks again!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12