Thread: No drops/spawns during step 7 part II of the mystical desert

Executive Chef

No drops/spawns during step 7 part II of the mystical desert

At step 7 part II of the mystical desert currently. I have chopped a few willow trees and got no mystical blooms nor can I get a jinn spawn from bushes. No monsters on my board as I have the game music turned on. Please fix.
    Last edited by zoroak; 02-04-24 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Step 7 not 9

Rhino Keeper
    I am Part II Goal 7 & all items have stopped dropping... have chopped Bushes/ Cactii/Willows no drops & even Ivy's hut gave no Mystical Dew even though I had not sped!
    Have forced closed several times / no monsters on board etc... but nothing.
    Please fix!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks for posting here. I've sent in a bug report to the team. I've also included a few posts from the discussion thread for more information on what the issues are for Part II.

Executive Chef
    I posted in the current bugs. Didn't realize there was a special bug page for this event. I see I am not the only one unable to get drops or Jinn. I stopped chopping Willows because of the one if I'm lucky flower drops and thought I would collect Jinn scrolls but after 20 bushes I only get skunks

Executive Chef
    It's 12:45EST, there is a sale going on but both Ivy and the Gem Jin failed to give me the promised dew. Please fix this ASAP