Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Goal: Kitchen Master - February 2nd, 2024 (5 days)

Rhino Keeper
    Really long recipes again, what is going on with the 5 days suddenly? Please reconsider going forwards

Anyone know where the capsule prize is from originally and what the cost was? Hope it wasnt just a market purchase for coins. I have one already so still figuring out if I should try to finish or just unlock recipes

Rhino Keeper
    I only try to unlock the recipe myself anymore. Didnt even get that done a week or 2 ago because I accidentally put away 2 ovens with 2 day recipes and there wasnt time to correct. Btw it was the 1st step of that goal and I did not have time. Very upsetting

Check your recipes to verify: S8 has kindly inlocked a few ads to use on speeding up (2hrs each) the Stew recipes! )

Executive Chef

Final Prize "Capsule Game" 2x1 (18 Gems)

Exactly my point!

Ugh. I just finished my stews only to be told the challenge expired!!! I assumed the challenge ended at 7:30pm, the same time it started, and based my cooking on that.
    Anyone have info on the end times of these challenges? I just started back playing after a few years absent.

Executive Chef
    For me 5 Day goal starts at 5:30 pm, and ends 11:00 am Pacific Standard Time.

Thank you. I feel bad for anyone who tried to complete it without this forum considering I mapped it all out and still fell short lol

So, we don't actually have 5 days? I don't know about you, but I just started 5 of every 2 day recipe. They should be done a couple of hours after the next 5 day challenge starts. I don't know if I will need them, but it doesn't hurt.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234