Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Goal: Kitchen Master - February 2nd, 2024 (5 days)

First recipe looks so cute, I love this realistic woody basket and breads! Beautiful presentation and beautiful goal. I really LOVE this!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sonky316 View Post
    I don?t know how this works but here?s part 4
    5 Taro bread on oven
    6 stew on stove
    25 Turtle soup on stove
    15 sourdough Loaves on lace oven
    More 2 day recipes? Oy Vay

Gems packs on Sale !

Farm Supplier
    Does part 4 mean we have to do 6 stews which take 2 days so when we get to part 4 there won't be enough time left!
    Aka - AJ's Sad Cafe 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who don't do challenges and want food gifts like me. I accept all requests for parts. Leave a message on my wall so I can visit you before accepting your invitation

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Pastapaws View Post
    Unpopular opinion but I like having the 2 day recipe at the start, if I don?t have any of the goal stoves it gives me two days to build them before they are needed, sending requests for obscure items can suck on a weekend as I notice its slower to get requests and gifts back. It also means if I have weekend plans I dont need to think about the game! I prefer it to being on step 3 or 4!
    Of course like many others, I absolutely hate having 2 day recipes in the "mini" goals, but I also agree that putting the 2 day recipes in the beginning is better as all players will know that they will need to cook these recipes from the beginning and do not need to check the forum to find out that they need to cook these recipes ahead (or else it is very difficult to finish the goal). Also, as mentioned by previous reply, this can also allow players to build mini goal stove/ finish building main goal stove within the two days.
    (Though this time they seemed to have put 2 day recipes in both parts 1 and 4, which is again a ridiculous setup - one will need 4 days to cook these recipes if one does not plan ahead, while the goal only lasts for 5 days. Please stop pushing players again and again!)

Quote Originally Posted by sonky316 View Post
    I don?t know how this works but here?s part 4
    5 Taro bread on oven
    6 stew on stove
    25 Turtle soup on stove
    15 sourdough Loaves on lace oven
    Thank You for this. 🤗💜

Exclamation Why the 5-Day is an Unobtainable Goal

After breaking down the times of ONLY those items that need the most amount of time to cook, the 5-day goal is unattainable for most in the amount of time given, especially if one does not look at this chat or does not have access to it.

Items With the Longest Cooking Times
    《1》5 Stews | 2 days = 48 hours
    《2》5 Eggs in a Basket | 12 hours
    《3》3 Corned Beef Hash | 14 hours
    《4》6 Stew | 2 days = 48 hours

TOTAL HOURS: 122, which equals 5.08 days.

The amount of time does not add in the other items requested in each part of the total goal, many of which are done in stages due to the amount of stoves or ovens one has.

Also, as stated before, If a person does not have access to this chat room, they cannot find out what the next part of the goal is, and cannot start ahead of time the items that need the longest cooking time.

In Summary: When the longer items are calculated out, plus taking into account the other items needed for each part of the goal, there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY a person can complete the 5-day goal without using gems and/or having access to this chat to start making items ahead of time that need longer cooking times.

Host(ess)
    These 2 day recipes are ridiculous on a 5 day goal regardless of which step they are on I?m still on 1st part I certainly won?t be using hard earned gems at any point to complete it next step is going to take a while as I work and I?m not allowed my phone to be on so 1 hr recipes are just as bad

Having one 2 day recipe is pushing it but two separate times in one goal must be a mistake. I am usually on the extreme side of "we're only playing the game they designed so we get what we get", but literal unattainable goals seems counterintuitive to having long term players.

Believe the stews are 46 hours but that won't change the math much since the goals are shorter than 5 full days technically.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast