Thread: No Amulet of Courage creation

New Resident

No Amulet of Courage creation

For trial of virtues part III there is no ability to create the amulet of courage needed to complete the goal. Didn?t load up into the game.

Once you get to Goal 5, you will be able to craft this item.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

New Resident

Can?t move forward without ability to craft amulet of courage

Quote Originally Posted by Dplovse View Post
    For trial of virtues part III there is no ability to create the amulet of courage needed to complete the goal. Didn?t load up into the game.
    At goal five and unable to craft because it didn?t load up to do so. Fix it.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...oals-on-page-1

Here is the bright red note I have written against goal 5. I wrote that because you can see you need it in the expansion plot but it cannot be crafted.
    Note: The Amulet of Courage will only appear in the Magic Forge when goal 5 is triggered even though you can see that you need it from the beginning of this Part. This is NOT a bug so do not contact Support.
    We are trying to help you, so please keep your replies courteous. Can you confirm that you are definitely up to goal 5 by checking the goals I have available in the thread linked above. I need to establish whether or not there is a bug or not as no one else had any issues with the craft not only in release but post release as well. If you are definitely up to goal 5, please log a ticket with Support and they will assist you. Thank you.