Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No recipe on BBQ grill | Resolved

Farm Supplier

No recipe on BBQ grill | Resolved

The heart-healthy cutlets are on diner oven, not BBQ grill.

There are 2 grills. "Go" points to 100 coin BBQ grill. It is an empty appliance.

Fashion Designer
    It returned the BBQ Grill ,But we need Valentine Oven return

Rhino Keeper
    Still no recipes for the grill.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi, can you expand on what the issue is so that I can escalate for you? Are you saying that the goal sends you to the BBQ grill, but there are no recipes and therefore cannot move forward in the goal?
    or
    the text on the goal / go button takes you to the wrong appliance, ie the dinner oven?
    or
    something else?

sorry, I don't play RS2 anymore, but once I understand the issue am happy to flag with S8 on behalf of players. I'll check in here again later. Thanks.

(I have removed and/or merged duplicate threads as well)

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi, can you expand on what the issue is so that I can escalate for you? Are you saying that the goal sends you to the BBQ grill, but there are no recipes and therefore cannot move forward in the goal?
    or
    the text on the goal / go button takes you to the wrong appliance, ie the dinner oven?
    or
    something else?

sorry, I don't play RS2 anymore, but once I understand the issue am happy to flag with S8 on behalf of players. I'll check in here again later. Thanks.

(I have removed and/or merged duplicate threads as well)
    Yes it is how you explained. To do the cruise it said to buy the bbq and directs you to it to do a recipe. However the bbq does not list any recipes. I opened a ticket with Storm8 but they closed it saying they basically don’t care about RS2 and didn’t want to dedicate any resources to fixing it.

Ok, great, I'll send through a bug report on the grill.

For issues that essentially impact all players (like this one), I'd encourage someone to create a new thread and outline the issue so I can escalate for players. I do need more information about what's going on to understand what to write in my bug report for you, so please (and this is for all players) help me with a bit more info in future threads. Thanks so much. I'll submit a bug report now.

Rhino Keeper
    Thx WS

Hi all, this has now been resolved.

The team updated the quests now to point to the Diner Oven instead of the BBQ Grill. Please let us know if you're still experiencing any problems. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, this has now been resolved.

The team updated the quests now to point to the Diner Oven instead of the BBQ Grill. Please let us know if you're still experiencing any problems. Thanks!
    There’s still no recipes for the bbq grill. Are there going to be any or was it a waste of money?

Again, I don't play this game and so if you need me to escalate something for you, I need more info.

For example, was this an event oven that only had recipes for a particular cruise (ie a one time use oven)? or what is supposed to be on it? Is it empty of crafts? Is the BBQ Grill relevant for events or is it 'main story' goals? I want to help, but I need to know details so that the questions I ask of the team are informed. I'm running blind here, so I'd appreciate some more info so I can help.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast