Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/01: The Mystical Desert (main story) | goals on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I?m guessing the Jinn?s are rare but bet the Toxified Spirit was turned on in error. I?m getting one from every bush, except the one that spawned a Skunkupine.

Edit - I see in the Bugs forum that it is intentional, not in error. Yikes!
    Are you kidding me??!!!

That's insane storm 8 !!!! For the ones who have finished that storyline, they are a complete waste of energy !!! Why activate a useless spawn? It drops completely nothing!

I'm really considering quit playing! All the rollbacks, it takes ages to log-in , useless prices with events (no energy droppers for example) the complete insane difference between high and low in events and now this : a completely useluss waste of time and energy !

It only keeps getting worse. Not much fun playing anymore (and i'm playing from the start)

Edit :
    8 bushes -> 8 toxified spirits
    Do we need them? No !
    Waste of the total 40 energy !!!!

During the storyline we REALLY needed them:
    20 bushes -> 1 spirit (if lucky)

I really do not understand why this is done on purpose

Executive Chef
    I?m guessing the Jinn?s are rare but bet the Toxified Spirit was turned on in error. I?m getting one from every bush, except the one that spawned a Skunkupine.

I hope S8 sees the error of their ways. thanks S8 for turning off the toxified spirits

I cleared all of my bushes this morning during the weekday warrior, trying to get any monster to spawn (to leave on the board) but didn't even get a skunkupine. Now I spawn a toxified spirit with every bush?

I have plenty of energy, but refuse to waste it battling 10+ spirits for every 1 Jinn.

I defeated 4 spirits: average 11 energy to clear, no drops. (Spawn 1, strikes 13, return energy 3)

So that's a minimum of 110 energy just spawn a jinn.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 02-04-24 at 07:27 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Some good news - the Jinn drops more than 1 scroll per beating. My first 2 dropped 3,2. Hoping, even with all the toxic spirits that we don't need to battle 12 Jinn.

Farm Supplier
    Needed to get rid of 12 Spirits to spawn Jinns. Then, on the fourth goal, you need 12 desert scrolls and 12 Jinns (hoping the scroll is a 100% drop, of course). I agree, it's not fun. I would have thought there would at least be a reward for fighting spirits.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by wendietje View Post
    Are you kidding me??!!!

That's insane storm 8 !!!! For the ones who have finished that storyline, they are a complete waste of energy !!! Why activate a useless spawn? It drops completely nothing!

I'm really considering quit playing! All the rollbacks, it takes ages to log-in , useless prices with events (no energy droppers for example) the complete insane difference between high and low in events and now this : a completely useluss waste of time and energy !

It only keeps getting worse. Not much fun playing anymore (and i'm playing from the start)

I agree. I'm disgusted with this story and the waste of energy.

Executive Chef

They locked/closed the thread in the bugs forum. It won't be long before all our posts complaining and pointing out the error of their ways are deleted.

Executive Chef
    I?m thinking it will take maybe 1800 energy (which I can spare) to get the 12 scrolls. Or $5.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2604.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	119.8 KB 
ID:	72966

Rhino Keeper
    I just spent 150-200 energy and I only have 4 scrolls. Only fought 2 Jinn’s so far. Not sure if I’m on track, feels like it’ll take forever.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    They locked/closed the thread in the bugs forum. It won't be long before all our posts complaining and pointing out the error of their ways are deleted.
    It's a clever way to get people to buy energy
    Hope no one does!!!!

And if it's True what you say about closing our complaints and doing nothing about this issue.. it's a sign of disrespect to us loyal players

Farm Supplier
    I?m thinking it will take maybe 1800 energy (which I can spare) to get the 12 scrolls. Or $5.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2604.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	119.8 KB 
ID:	72966
    And this is exactly my point : People already are spending money on energy !

This makes me sad. Now i'm sure: storm 8 is not going to fix this

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast