Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/01: The Mystical Desert (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I haven't completed the Scorpion Desert yet, so I can't do this storyline yet. Does anyone know if we will be able to obtain the exclusive pets for completing each part later?
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrootje View Post
    I only get toxified spirits by clicking bushes. Every bush spawns a toxified spirit!
    Me too. Especially annoying since I am caught up on everything. No excuses for this blunder. Why does every event start with issues? I'm excited for new expansions and bringing back an old character as well as new ones but I don't want to get behind. Please fix this fast.

I posted first in the bugs and then came here to see if others have the same issue

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Attachment 72955
    First collection is a pond, then a bush. Ypu need to spawn a Jinn from bushes, it drops a scroll.
    Next is Old Thomas.
    I collected from the pond then the bush but all I can spawn are Toxified Spirits. No Jinns are spawning in my kingdom.

What am I doing wrong?

Rhino Keeper
    Every bush spawns a toxified spirit. 100% spawn. Where are the Jinns?

Executive Chef
    I’m guessing the Jinn’s are rare but bet the Toxified Spirit was turned on in error. I’m getting one from every bush, except the one that spawned a Skunkupine.

Edit - I see in the Bugs forum that it is intentional, not in error. Yikes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I’m guessing the Jinn’s are rare but bet the Toxified Spirit was turned on in error. I’m getting one from every bush, except the one that spawned a Skunkupine.

Edit - I see in the Bugs forum that it is intentional, not in error. Yikes!
    Are you saying the wrong monster is intentional?!? I posted in the current bugs thread and I hope you read my post and it is not a bug. I did read the resetting and rollbacks that steal energy, spawned monsters among other things is a feature which does NOT make me happy.

Executive Chef
    Finally! I think I went through 10 spirits first.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2600.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	111.2 KB 
ID:	72963

Name:	IMG_2601.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	122.2 KB 
ID:	72964

Name:	IMG_2602.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	151.5 KB 
ID:	72965

Fashion Designer
    Yep, me too. Lots of toxified spirits. Keep trying to reset and come back, but it happens again.

Quote Originally Posted by madameleota13 View Post
    SAME! No Jinn from the bushes, only Toxified Spirit. 5 in a row. Big waste of energy.
    Ditto, and I don't need Toxified spirits for anything. Don't have any energy to throw away on this account so this will be sitting for a long time. Unbelievable that one spawns every collection, if only lava formations spawned magmalings that easily.

Farm Supplier
    same here - only toxified spirits

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast