Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/01: The Mystical Desert (main story) | goals on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Is there anywhere that drops enchanted essence besides crafting in the magic forge? Hard to keep up with crafting mystical desert lamps. Thanks.
    Please use the official Inventory Guide located in the Hub here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375

Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Check out the inventory info using the link at the bottom of ShebuyaCloth's entries which are usually in the first few entries of every event. I just looked and there are heaps of items that can drop Enchanter's Essence.
    I?m sorry. I can?t find the area you?re talking about. I saw base resources but didn?t find enchanted essence. Nor could I find under inventory in the hub.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Please use the official Inventory Guide located in the Hub here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375
    I looked there first but was not listed under E

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes, the item is called Enchanter's essence and I promise you it is there x (it's right above the Energy entry)

Found: cauldron, trade with Belladonna, Witch Alicolt, Rooted Mine, "Garden of Stars - North, Garden of Stars - East, Celestine Faerie, Dive into the Abyss adventure, Aetas, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Dwayne the Gnome, Gnome Wizard, Cyclonician, Storybook Gnome, Delilah, Walter the Wizard, Petunia the Bard, Baby Gnome, Fern, Fireworks Gnome, Card Challenger, Marie, Peppermint Gnome, Shoe Gnome, Time Fairy, Harp Player, Francine, Mad Doctor, Fate Snatcher, Haley, Love Potion Witch, Poetic Muse, Cora, Orcus, Michel, Enchanted Quill, Swimming Gnome, Dorsal Gnome, Cosmic Elemental, Mining Adventure (Castle), Wicked Stepmother, Draven the Doll Maker, Feisty Figurine, Mamma Yana, Little Casey, Mint Candy Bear, Journaling Gnome, Spirit of the Future, Baby Goats, Satisfied Customer, Valentine's Harpist

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes, the item is called Enchanter's essence and I promise you it is there x (it's right above the Energy entry)

Found: cauldron, trade with Belladonna, Witch Alicolt, Rooted Mine, "Garden of Stars - North, Garden of Stars - East, Celestine Faerie, Dive into the Abyss adventure, Aetas, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Dwayne the Gnome, Gnome Wizard, Cyclonician, Storybook Gnome, Delilah, Walter the Wizard, Petunia the Bard, Baby Gnome, Fern, Fireworks Gnome, Card Challenger, Marie, Peppermint Gnome, Shoe Gnome, Time Fairy, Harp Player, Francine, Mad Doctor, Fate Snatcher, Haley, Love Potion Witch, Poetic Muse, Cora, Orcus, Michel, Enchanted Quill, Swimming Gnome, Dorsal Gnome, Cosmic Elemental, Mining Adventure (Castle), Wicked Stepmother, Draven the Doll Maker, Feisty Figurine, Mamma Yana, Little Casey, Mint Candy Bear, Journaling Gnome, Spirit of the Future, Baby Goats, Satisfied Customer, Valentine's Harpist
    Thanks spirit wind! I was looking under enchanted essence without the s.

Farm Supplier
    Why are Desert Scrolls capped at 99? I need at least 150 to make 20 Shawls! Sometimes, I wonder if ............

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzytish24 View Post
    Why are Desert Scrolls capped at 99? I need at least 150 to make 20 Shawls! Sometimes, I wonder if ............

You have more than enough time to refill the scrolls as you continue to craft shawls. I am finally able to put my bushes away since I am down to needing seven more scrolls and have stocked enough resources. With 27 days left on the timed Part 3 goal, I do believe I will make it .

Rhino Keeper
    I don’t think I saw a post on my question but I might have missed it. How many desert blooms should I have in inventory before starting part three? I have crafted my coins and lamps. I think The only need the blooms for the shawls.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    I don’t think I saw a post on my question but I might have missed it. How many desert blooms should I have in inventory before starting part three? I have crafted my coins and lamps. I think The only need the blooms for the shawls.
    For part 3 only dew & jewels are the bottleneck. The blooms are very easy to get.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    For part 3 only dew & jewels are the bottleneck. The blooms are very easy to get.
    Thanks, I’ll forge ahead after checking g my dew supply .
    Thuakie Sword #19