Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/01: The Mystical Desert (main story) | goals on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Haha! At 4am Giselle, rest assured I'm well and truly asleep! That timing does fit in with the 2nd fix that went through for part 2, so your window to max scrolls was indeed fortuitous!

Executive Chef
    Back to 15 hits on the Jinns. it was nice while it lasted!

Rhino Keeper
    in order to help the team with the writing of Part 3 Information in Post 5, please find below the ending of Goals description and dialogue.
    Please note that the task in Goal 11 takes 8 hours, not 6.

Congratulations: Fenneca: We made it to the castle, Amani is probably hiding inside, or searching for treasure.

Amani: You will need to summon all your wits and strength to defeat him.
    Goal 9:
    * Enter the Desert Rock Castle 0/1 | Desert Rock Castle, 10 minutes - 5 golden nugget, 5 golden egg
    * Seek out the King of the Jinn 0/1 | the King of the Jinn will spawn when you collect the Desert Rock Castle craft
    Rewards: 1000 coins, 25 xp
    Congratulations: Amani: Stay hidden if you can. If he sees you, we are doomed.

King of the Jinn: Them prepare to be mine!
    Goal 10:
    * Defeat the King of the Jinn 0/1 GO | 299 hits to defeat
    Rewards: 1000 coins, 25 xp
    Congratulations: Amani: You've done it!

Fenneca: His magic is still in this castle. We need enchanted protection.
    Goal 11:
    * Gather Desert Protection | Desert Rock Castle, 8 hours - 20 mystical desert scroll, 25 mithril, 50 mystical desert dew
    Rewards: 2500 coins, 50 xp, + Desert Treasure Hunter | Recite an Incantation craft unlocked in the Desert Rock Castle (50 wood)
    Congratulations: Amani: I couldn't have gotten through this adventure without you, my friend. To many more.

Note : You receive the Part 3 Timed Gift as soon as you start the "Desert Protection" task in the desert rock castle.

Part 3 Dialogue:

Goal 9:
    Amani: Fenneca?
    Fenneca: Amani, I'm so relieved to find you. I've been terribly worried.
    Amani: I'm so thankful that you came to look for me. Everything was fine, until it wasn't. I had collected a good amount of artifacts and trinkets in the sand, but I had heard whispers of those who grant three wishes. Silly me, I had come across the King of the Jinn. And rather than offer me wishes, he refused to let me leave, and deems me, and everyone on the desert realm, his prisoners.

Goal 10:
    King of the Jinn: I am quite surprised you all got this far. Most impressive.
    Ruler: It was no easy task. Especially with that very annoying Jinn watching our struggles with a big grin on his face. He is quite a thorn in one's side, isn't he?
    Jinn: Hey!
    King of the Jinn: You, have caused enough trouble. Get out of my sight, or I will have your parts scattered in the desert breeze for all eternity.
    Jinn: Yes, your eminence.
    *poof*
    King of the Jinn: You are quite brave to trek into the desert to address me.
    Ruler: We are here not to address you, but to bring home Amani, and free anyone else you have kept here imprisoned.
    Ivy: Don't unfderestimate us. We have spells!
    Thurston: And swords!
    Fenneca: And we will fight to the bitter end.
    Amani: Or you could just let us leave.
    King of the Jinn: HA HA HA! You are most confident, dear girl. Too much confidence for someone so weak. I am all powerful, abd you will bow to me. I demand you all to submit to me, or face my wrath.
    Ruler: Never!

Goal 11:
    Amani: You did it! That was quite the battle. Having friends by your side really makes a difference.
    Fenneca: You can always call on me for help, Amani. I love going on adventures with you.
    Ruler: We still have one last adventure. We gotta get outta here. But my feet are stuck to the sand when I try to leave, again.
    Ivy: Let's hope this magic works so we can get home.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1912.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	248.4 KB 
ID:	73615 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1913.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	269.0 KB 
ID:	73616 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1918.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	224.7 KB 
ID:	73617

Desert Castle in Goal 9 // Desert Castle in Goal 11 // Desert Castle post event
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Executive Chef
    Congrats on finishing. I am working on Goal 8, and have 5 more Desert Shawls to craft. Quite a lengthy and tedious undertaking! I keep plodding along, as the finish line is in sight. This story line is definitely a good one to have behind you!

Nightclub Owner
    In part 3 goal 7 we must give 5 expansion permits. Now it happen that I had some in reserve so I could close the goal. As I expanded fully, the craft is not available any more in the Royal Exchange. Hence, for those at this goal without Permit droppers and fully expanded (would be surprising), you are in for s pinch.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It's an interesting idea. I might flag it with the team in case it does happen. I was maxed on permits so had spare too. But some might not. Hmmm

Farm Supplier

Willowtrees

Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    i noticed that the Willow trees have seriously decreased dropping desert blooms. In part II I'm getting only 1 or 2 blooms per tree.
    In part three, I am getting 0-1 dessert roses per tree. What gives?..... CS makes it nearly impossible to complete quest in time allowed. At least, 2 full days to collect supplies for ONE shawl .to complete in 39 days. That's mighty close ( beside having beastie hunts in progress at same time!).

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    In part 3 goal 7 we must give 5 expansion permits. Now it happen that I had some in reserve so I could close the goal. As I expanded fully, the craft is not available any more in the Royal Exchange. Hence, for those at this goal without Permit droppers and fully expanded (would be surprising), you are in for s pinch.
    I agree, we need more expansions opened. The game stops when all expansions are opened.

Is there anywhere that drops enchanted essence besides crafting in the magic forge? Hard to keep up with crafting mystical desert lamps. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Is there anywhere that drops enchanted essence besides crafting in the magic forge? Hard to keep up with crafting mystical desert lamps. Thanks.
    Check out the inventory info using the link at the bottom of ShebuyaCloth's entries which are usually in the first few entries of every event. I just looked and there are heaps of items that can drop Enchanter's Essence.