Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 1/31 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Feb 2024)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7031.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	70.7 KB 
ID:	73032

Romantic Dove: 1x1 collection 22hrs
    Card says Soft Feathers, Glimmerdust, Living Wood, Glimmerbulbs, and various Petals

Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    The two items above look like good ones to throw rosy cabbages at. Thanks for the info. (can some of the items look any cuter?), but I still prefer the old format for barons tent. You know when there were energy droppers included without needing to collect 4 items first or use cabbages at the rate of 2 per throw. Two per throw is very difficult for a lot of players who have not yet been able to acquire items that drop cabbages. However we start with 6 rosy cabbages each day so theoretically we could get an item without touching any of our stored rotten cabbages. (I've never done it, I regularly need to use as many cabbages as there are barons faces)
    Once in my life time of playing I only spent 3 or maybe 2 snow balls in addition to the 6 the game gives us. It was so stunt lol. It was the last barons tent.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pupylove_96 View Post
    Does anyone have the Valentine Elfling? I'm sure her drops are mostly syrup, but about how often does she drop a Sweet Feast or a Royal Sundae? Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LlamaLand2 View Post
    Does anyone have the Valentine Elfling? I'm sure her drops are mostly syrup, but about how often does she drop a Sweet Feast or a Royal Sundae? Thanks!
    I got her on the first day and have been visiting her regularly since, but no sweet feast nor royal sundae yet...
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LlamaLand2 View Post
    I have had 2 Sweet Feast drops in 5 days.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JD_Lindsey View Post
    I have had 2 Sweet Feast drops in 5 days.
    Got a Royal Sundae first collection on one, ice cream or chocolate on the other (something I am maxxed on)
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by JD_Lindsey View Post
    Attachment 73000Attachment 73001
    22hr collection
    Drops of 3-5 energy/1515 coins/White and Purple Petals
    Thanks for posting the energy drops. I was disappointed at the giant turkey drop, often meekly 2 energies. This one seems to be the same, and too expensive. Going to save up for when they have just the regular cabbage throw.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    Thanks for posting the energy drops. I was disappointed at the giant turkey drop, often meekly 2 energies. This one seems to be the same, and too expensive. Going to save up for when they have just the regular cabbage throw.
    No problem. I think I have cabbage elbow now from my really bad average this round. However, with 2 Cabbage Huts and picking up the occasional spare from the Prize Tent, I should break close to even.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow for the February Prizes I have seen only the Romantic Dove, Swan Arch and Valentines Pig. Maybe the power of the post will change things.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Wow for the February Prizes I have seen only the Romantic Dove, Swan Arch and Valentines Pig. Maybe the power of the post will change things.
    Well similar for me, rotating between a few!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast