Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hannahsdream locked out after reaching level 101

Dear Storm: I'm hear to plead wit you to re-install Hannah's Dream Fashion Story Game back to her. And to fix the game so the rest of us long years of supporting this game can continue to play.

Host(ess)

Exclamation Add level 102 for Hannahsdream

Hi to you all,
    Our neighbor -Hannah?sDream- hit level 101, I think she was the first! Now she is locked out of the game, she got a ticket from S8, but still waiting for an answer. I think we should ALL try to help her and please support this urgent call.

PLEASE MAKE A NEW LEVEL (or any other platform within level 101)

ABOUT 2000 PLAYERS ARE ALREADY LEVEL 100 PLAYERS, THEY TOO WILL REACH LEVEL 101

WE HAVE SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON FS, PLEASE GIVE US THE APPRECIATION WE DESERVE

Thank you for reading, please support this, especially for Hannahsdream who is a mother superior to us!
    EMMA?s seasons🍀

Dear Moderators I appreciate your responses to this thread. Respectfully, I have not found them helpful. I have given much thought to this dilemma as I wait for a response from S8 support on my open ticket. I do wish to add a few points to this discussion because we currently have 2581 FS shops on level 100. Many are working on the Quest to 101 as I did.

1. I dispute that level 101 does not exist! It does as I am the first person to achieve it in FS and screenshots of my shop today show it at level 101. Great thanks to my neighbors for sending me the screenshots as I am locked out of my game. Respectfully?.lets phase it properly?level 102 currently does not exit. So that is the problem. How do we solve it? It won?t be solved in this forum but we can discuss possible resolutions.

2. I have done my research and Since Stillfront acquired S8 in 2020 there is much to read about the acquisition. The game has improved since the acquisition. We now have updates and goals back even though they are only recolored catalog items it is better than the years of having no updates.

3. During the years of no updates loyal FS shops stayed in the game and brought in new players by creating our own ?fun?! Many followed and shared by my strategies to level up fast. We pursued the Quest to 101 after helping others attain level 100! We were loyal and we stayed in the game.

4. I have diligently kept the List of Level 100s and with the help of other shops we have have kept the list current daily and shared it with the FS community. Many shops have a goal to make the list! We put fun back into the game!

So I point out that this discussion maybe needs to move to the ?suggestions? or the ?bug fix? category and I will try to start discussions there. Many of us have now read the Acquisition documents that is published online by Stillfront. I find that Stillfront is an excellent company and I am overjoyed that they chose to acquire S8. Good things are probably in the works. Please note this very important statement in their documents. ?Stillfront game portfolio has two common themes; user loyal users and long game lifecycles.? I love that statement because it gives me hope that this issue of setting level 102 in FS or making the virtual after hitting 101 IS POSSIBLE. It?s simply just an issue that needs to be resolved and someone needs to have the passion and ingenuity to do so. I just need to find the right person at Stillfront to take up the ?Quest? to solve the issue and give the loyal users longevity in the FS game.

Can we please have a respectful discussion on helping each other find a way to do just that

Respectfully submitted
    BBugatti2831bcat shop name Hannahsdream Level 101

Thanks for reaching out. This should be fixed. Please keep an eye out for a reply from support. You should now be able to access your game. closing thread.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12