Thread: Explorers permits

New Resident

Explorers permits

Has anyone had this problem? I can no longer make explorer permits or even use the ones that I?ve already made. If I try to expand, I can only expand in areas that use the Winchester permits. I sent this to support and their answer was that they don?t answer gameplay questions or give gameplay hints. Have I missed something? Thanks everyone.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    This happens when you have expanded to all the places that no longer require explorer places. the same goes with expansion permits; the EP craft disappears as well. Is this the case for you? Have you expanded to the necessary plots in the Sabina storyline?

Welcome to the forum. We have an enormous number of Game Guides and help for players (inventory guide, building guide, adventure guide etc etc). If you've not been here before, please visit the HUB which is the central point for all of our guides.
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...-Story-The-Hub

New Resident
    Oh duh…as I smack myself in the forehead…thank you

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    All good!! Glad we got to resolve that for you. It's good practice to come here first and if I think it's an issue for support then I'll let you know. Good luck with the rest of your expansions!
    There are goals available for all main story quests if you've not been here before.