Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 01/18: Glimmer Goats Gruff | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntGma View Post
    Angry Glimmer Goats are hiding out in the farmhouses.

Thank you! I was wondering about their hideout lol

The bridge gives nothing on level 1 ? not sure beyond that.

Glimmer goats gruff

Hi, I cannot get how to upgrade the under bridge tailors to level 2 when I go and visit it!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by icastled View Post
    Thank you! I was wondering about their hideout lol

The bridge gives nothing on level 1 ? not sure beyond that.
    Glimmer Goat Medallion

Fashion Designer
    Ok! No monster hunt yet tokens. Got it. Does anyone know yet if this event awards council scrolls?

Farm Supplier
    I force-closed my game and reopened it. Then I was able to upgrade my bridge.
    Upgrade the Under Bridge Tailor to Level 2 by paying one wood.
    This gives a free Troll Wheel into your inventory (you can buy another Troll Wheel for 160 gems if you want).
    Troll Wheel has a 2-hour timer.

Executive Chef
    The regular glimmer goats are found chopping trees; I prefer the crabapple but any tree works. Crabapples grow faster and take 10 hits to clear. The glimmer goats take 5 hits and give one token. The angry goats take 8 hits and I think between 1 and 2 tokens but I started counting late. I think the plain goats stiffed me once on tokens so it might not be a guaranteed drop.

Fashion Designer
    Am I missing something. We only get one troll wheel?
    Waiting two hours for one tangled thread. So I now have four. This is going to be such a slow start. I don't think I want to spend 160 gems on another wheel.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Am I missing something. We only get one troll wheel?
    Waiting two hours for one tangled thread. So I now have four. This is going to be such a slow start. I don't think I want to spend 160 gems on another wheel.

I am thinking the same thing. The wheel is not dropping threads at a reasonable rate. I was hoping there would be a regular object that we could chop, clear, collect, etc so we could play and not have to wait 2 hours just to get one thing. I am going slow for bobbins in case I can’t collect enough thread. No need to waste resources and energy.

Paying gems for an item that provides a single event use does not make sense to me. If these items offered good value afterwards, I might be more inclined to get them (been burnt on this before). I really think the baby goats in the bed are SO cute… they are really tempting!!! LOL

Hope I am just missing something and find thread elsewhere so I can collect more threads �� and enjoy the event ��

Farm Supplier
    Is it guaranteed to get a Goat Medallion when visiting Under Bridge Tailors, or is it a chance?

"I visited twice in a row and didn't get anything except experience points.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TEC1980 View Post
    Is it guaranteed to get a Goat Medallion when visiting Under Bridge Tailors, or is it a chance?

"I visited twice in a row and didn't get anything except experience points.
    I would say 25% so far.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast