Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: No Leaderboard Dragon in Craft Shop. | RESOLVED

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you S8 for fixing the issue but we lost a day of LB because of this and quite a few people used gold (and some did but didn't but that's for another forum) to advance things when we didn't have the materials available to craft. I, personally, think this LB should be canceled as a result as all of this compromised the integrity of the event. If this fix would've been done yesterday instead of this evening, I'd think differently.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    I'm afraid that you had to craft it by the end of the event.
    Ridiculous imo, if the quest is there for days after why remove deco from spell shop? I understand removing the quest from outpost but to remove the ability to get the decoration at all while there's a quest with an objective being to obtain the decoration??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skittycatt View Post
    Ridiculous imo, if the quest is there for days after why remove deco from spell shop? I understand removing the quest from outpost but to remove the ability to get the decoration at all while there's a quest with an objective being to obtain the decoration??
    I guess I am just confused. You can't get the Bog Witch dragon without crafting the "Pure Magic Sigil." Once you have the Sigil, you get the Bog Witch, and then you hatch it and get the Ocarina to get the Cadabra dragon. I really don't know what decoration you're referring to - I'm totally lost, so can't help. Sorry!
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Farm Supplier
    I guess I am just confused. You can't get the Bog Witch dragon without crafting the "Pure Magic Sigil." Once you have the Sigil, you get the Bog Witch, and then you hatch it and get the Ocarina to get the Cadabra dragon. I really don't know what decoration you're referring to - I'm totally lost, so can't help. Sorry!
    I didn't craft the Pure Magic Sigil because I used gold to complete the event - it is less gold to skip the quest than to finish the craft right away. I figured I'd be able to craft the Sigil during the period after the chapters end because the quest to receive the Ocarina required the Sigil to be crafted...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by northernlight412 View Post
    Thank you S8 for fixing the issue but we lost a day of LB because of this and quite a few people used gold (and some did but didn't but that's for another forum) to advance things when we didn't have the materials available to craft. I, personally, think this LB should be canceled as a result as all of this compromised the integrity of the event. If this fix would've been done yesterday instead of this evening, I'd think differently.
    I do not think they ever canceled any event that was messed up. I think the best they did was give LB points as compensation...a gift. But never enough to catch up. Now with such a delay..maybe 5000 points would be a good gift.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs0404 View Post
    I do not think they ever canceled any event that was messed up. I think the best they did was give LB points as compensation...a gift. But never enough to catch up. Now with such a delay..maybe 5000 points would be a good gift.
    Well the good thing is that everyone (presumably) was affected the same, so we don't really need compensation, in my opinion.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Rhino Keeper
    Well the good thing is that everyone (presumably) was affected the same, so we don't really need compensation, in my opinion.
    Everyone may have been affected the same but for some of us who have a hard time getting the 12500 for the last dragon, losing a day of gaining points makes the 12500 even harder. I hesitated to harvest or finish breeds and evolves for fear of losing the points for crafting. We did not lose the early ones but there was no record of them to verify and I was not sure if they were stored.

So I still think extra points for compensation are justified. After so many years and so many LB such a mistake should not happen. And to wait longer because there is just 1 person getting notes from moderators is not good to say the least.

Rhino Keeper
    Everyone may have been affected the same but for some of us who have a hard time getting the 12500 for the last dragon, losing a day of gaining points makes the 12500 even harder. I hesitated to harvest or finish breeds and evolves for fear of losing the points for crafting. We did not lose the early ones but there was no record of them to verify and I was not sure if they were stored.

So I still think extra points for compensation are justified. After so many years and so many LB such a mistake should not happen. And to wait longer because there is just 1 person getting notes from moderators is not good to say the least.
    The leaderboard is not a game played on a level playing field, such as chess. Some players can afford to purchase gold or over time have accumulated gold that they can freely use Other players can, on occassion use gold but need to be careful in doing so. Still others, for whatever reason, can't use gold to advance in the game. If those people are to have any chance of attaining the second, or maybe even the first dragon and they are not lucky enough to quickly breed the needed dragon, they have no choice but to craft it. When a mistake such as this was made why shouldn't there be some kind of comoensation? I don't think it would need to be a huge compensation but it would be a smart public relations measure

Rhino Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    The leaderboard is not a game played on a level playing field, such as chess. Some players can afford to purchase gold or over time have accumulated gold that they can freely use Other players can, on occassion use gold but need to be careful in doing so. Still others, for whatever reason, can't use gold to advance in the game. If those people are to have any chance of attaining the second, or maybe even the first dragon and they are not lucky enough to quickly breed the needed dragon, they have no choice but to craft it. When a mistake such as this was made why shouldn't there be some kind of comoensation? I don't think it would need to be a huge compensation but it would be a smart public relations measure
    I agree a billion percent with both you and Rfs0404. There should've been compensation for this instead of an announcement that things are fixed after a day and a half. There should've been either points, refunds or dragons offered as an apology for not proofreading - their error! I hope like you know what they don't mess up the Dragon Tales on Tuesday but I'm not holding my breath.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234