Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No Leaderboard Dragon in Craft Shop. | RESOLVED

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by northernlight412 View Post
    It was definitely not normal and I'd send a ticket to support about that even though they're flooded right now because of the LB issue.
    Thanks northernlight. I sent a ticket in. I'm hoping beyond all hope that I can still get the Ocarina dragon - I do not care for the Bog Witch dragon and would not have spent gold to finish the Dragon Tales if it weren't to get the Cadabra dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    It's the second day of the leaderboard event. It is not the weekend nor is it a holiday. The problem with the leaderboard has been reported and S8 his aware of it for over 24 hours. It seems like it should be an easy fix but considering how many leaderboard events there have been, it seems like a difficult mistake to make. PLEASE FIX IT,

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skittycatt View Post
    Thanks northernlight. I sent a ticket in. I'm hoping beyond all hope that I can still get the Ocarina dragon - I do not care for the Bog Witch dragon and would not have spent gold to finish the Dragon Tales if it weren't to get the Cadabra dragon.
    That is not right at all! The ocarina crafts should have been available for at least another day. I'm so glad I didn't wait to hatch my Bog Witch. Sometimes I wait a day or two.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Rhino Keeper
    What is going on at S8 with not getting the LB fixed? It is over 24 hrs and no quests or crafts for LB in game. I have farms to harvest and evolutions to finish but I am delaying because I fear all the points that can be used for crafting will be lost. I have already lost about 120 which could almost get all the omega crowns needed to craft dealer. I suspect that S8 will ignore this fact and let all players flounder trying to catch up on crafting and points and quests,

How can you be so __________ and _____ _____...and slow to fix???

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    That is not right at all! The ocarina crafts should have been available for at least another day. I'm so glad I didn't wait to hatch my Bog Witch. Sometimes I wait a day or two.
    The Ocarina craft itself is still available - just not the decoration that is required to let me get the Ocarina. I had enough materials for the third deco, just didn't actually craft it yet. My Bog Witch is hatched and everything - just stuck on that deco for getting Cadabra

Rhino Keeper
    I was going to start a thread on the Dealer Dragon but I changed my mind due to the slow response by S8 and Stillfront Group. It's 11:27am PST (and I live in S8's time zone) and nothing's been done about this event screw up yet. That's not cool one bit.
    I'm encouraging all of you to send tickets into Support to see if you can get resolution to spending gold in an event that wasn't done correctly nor proofread properly.

For those still trying for the Dealer Dragon, it is breedable (Thank you Orson32). After a bunch of tries with numerous combos like Neo Black/Neo Air, Gold/Diamond Horn, pretty much a bunch of black/yellow combos, I put Neo Diamond and Student (arcane, black, yellow) on the nest and got Dealer on the 2nd try.

Here is a picture of the cool looking egg:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dealer.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	139.8 KB 
ID:	72788

By the way, I love this dragon design and already have it a level 12 on its way to level 15 because the black and gold color with the top hat is soon freakin cool.
    Last edited by northernlight412; 01-17-24 at 01:03 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Seriously..its been hours and the event hasn’t been fixed, don’t ever recall it taking so long to fix an event issue…

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I think Vanellope is away atm. I just checked my bug report with S8 and it's been forwarded for investigation. Hope it won't be too much longer for you all. I'll keep checking, but I have linked this thread if Pika beats me to providing an update.

Sorry for the delay! The crafts have been updated. If you're experiencing any other issues, let us know, thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skittycatt View Post
    The Ocarina craft itself is still available - just not the decoration that is required to let me get the Ocarina. I had enough materials for the third deco, just didn't actually craft it yet. My Bog Witch is hatched and everything - just stuck on that deco for getting Cadabra
    I'm afraid that you had to craft it by the end of the event.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast