Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No Leaderboard Dragon in Craft Shop. | RESOLVED

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by northernlight412 View Post
    I know, hopefully the creators will get this fixed soon SummerSwan. I wonder will the people who spent gold to try to breed the dragon that wasn't properly released be compensated for it in some way.
    I bought for gold this gragon (

Rhino Keeper
    Another question ... as of 10:30 pm Eastern time no quests or spell shop fixes. I evolved 2 dragons for 57 hrs total and bred 2 dragons for 56 hrs total. So I should have earned 113 points (crowns?) to craft omega eggs. Are these points lost? If so, how will players be compensated. It will take me days to accumulate these points. Maybe S8 should give players the dealer dragon to make up for the lost time and points.

Fashion Designer
    i just thought it was only me... came up and found this thread.
    it is not good this morning for me already as i spent hours trying to get back into the game (again). bummed to find out i cannot craft material to craft the leaderboard dragon.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kym_me View Post
    Does anyone have leaderboard dragon (dealer dragon) in craft house. I don?t have one.
    I merged your thread with this one. Keep a look out in this thread for resolution. Thanks.

Leaderboard Dealer dragon

I cannot find the option to craft the Dealer dragon in my spell shop. The option to send the dragon out of the Quest Outpost is also missing. Is this a general thing or just me?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-17-24 at 04:34 PM. Reason: duplicate post merged with main thread. Please don't create duplicate threads; it's a forum violation

Rhino Keeper
    Please check this out under Issues/Bugs..there is already a thread about this issue
    Everyone is in the same situation

Farm Supplier
    Is it normal for the decorations from the last event to be removed from the spell shop so quickly too? I had used gold to finish the event on time so I could get the ocarina dragon and now I can't because I can't craft or buy the third decoration. Wouldn't have wasted hundreds of gold if I'd known I couldn't get it anyway. I only assumed I'd still be able to craft the decor because its a requirement for the quest, and the quest is always around for another few days. I had all the materials needed to make the third decoration and now I'm a little peeved that I can't even get the dragon I ultimately spent the gold to get.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skittycatt View Post
    Is it normal for the decorations from the last event to be removed from the spell shop so quickly too? I had used gold to finish the event on time so I could get the ocarina dragon and now I can't because I can't craft or buy the third decoration. Wouldn't have wasted hundreds of gold if I'd known I couldn't get it anyway. I only assumed I'd still be able to craft the decor because its a requirement for the quest, and the quest is always around for another few days. I had all the materials needed to make the third decoration and now I'm a little peeved that I can't even get the dragon I ultimately spent the gold to get.
    It was definitely not normal and I'd send a ticket to support about that even though they're flooded right now because of the LB issue.

Rhino Keeper
    I wonder if anyone has bred the Dealer Dragon yet? It seems unbreedable and I wouldn't be surprised one bit if that's the case. .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by northernlight412 View Post
    I wonder if anyone has bred the Dealer Dragon yet? It seems unbreedable and I wouldn't be surprised one bit if that's the case. .
    Yes, I bred Dealer on one of my smaller accounts..got it second try actually

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast