Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Goal: Kitchen Master - 12th January, 2024 (5 days)

Part 4:
    6 Hot’n’Spice Corns (Oven)
    10 BBQ Wings (Grill)
    6 Chicken Tenders (Oven)
    10 Gochujang Chickens (Orange Deep Fryer)
    -peevarus

*accepting new neighbors in BS & RS. I play daily and answer all iOS requests, but I don't visit daily.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2480.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	72768
    -peevarus

*accepting new neighbors in BS & RS. I play daily and answer all iOS requests, but I don't visit daily.

Executive Chef
    No matter how many ovens you have the math to do this just isn't mathing. 4 days just to get to part 3 and the chicken tenders are another 12 hours. Make it make sense.

Yes and 20 of the 3 hour one, machines needed alot of resources so getting more than 5 not really possible, so that is 2 x 2 days, 12 hours for the part 3 at least, then 12 hours for chicken tenders but if you need to do 2 lots of the goal food its 16 hours. 16 + 12 does not go into the remaining 24 hours left to do part 3 + 4.
    And because the goal is dropped on a friday we can?t even flag it up until monday. Which is very unfair. If we were not sharing steps on the forums and able to get ahead on the cooking, most of us would not be able to complete this.

New Resident
    Plus, it doesn't help that a lot of people in different time zones, mine, don't drop until 1.30 am Saturday morning. Often, I don't start mine until normal morning time on a Saturday. I'm sure a lot of other people are a lot later on Saturday night it starts, but we don't get extra time for it. It's so unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by peevarus View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2480.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	72768
    Thanks for this. I can easily give up doing this goal ��

Building machines wasn't a problem, built 5 so far. Helps if you stock up on basic or old parts. But goal itself was doable only because of forum members. Who were gracious enough to post long recipes required in parts 2-4. I find unfair that part 1 & 2 both have 2 day recipes. I will probably advance only far enough to unlock third recipe.

Farm Supplier
    I might as well give up now, 2 days to go and only on part 2. So frustrating
    Aka - AJ's Sad Cafe 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who don't do challenges and want food gifts like me. I accept all requests for parts. Leave a message on my wall so I can visit you before accepting your invitation

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 1225b View Post
    I'm Korean, so I was expecting to get something new, but this prize is what we can buy with money. It costs 60,000. A little sad and disappointing.
    absolutely no reason for anyone to do part 4. The prize is available for coins now in the market, as user 1225b pointed out (thanks)

Executive Chef
    I just want the recipes unlocked. I have a sonic oven for the chicken so I saved some time. This goal was a mess and the prize is awful.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast