Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spin to Win 1/5/24

Fashion Designer

Spin to Win 1/5/24

Well, I guess that inflation has hit Storm8. They are now requiring 180! tickets to get the Spin to Win dragon, which is up from the previous 150, which was up from the previous 100. This is ludicrous.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Rhino Keeper
    Words cannot describe adequately how i feel about this wheel. Android players are being totally disregarded in this game, I will futilely spin each day getting 5,10 and end with maybe 65 or 75 and a rare 95. I don't think I have ever broken 100. 180??? Guess they need more income. (Not from me)

Has there ever been a Champion dragon in a spin to win? I can’t remember one, and that’s the only reason I can think of that it’s more tickets. Or, you know, wanting people to buy gold lol

Rhino Keeper
    I mistakenly opened a second thread on the same subject but I believe you are right, this us ludicrous. I really don't understand it

New Resident
    I'm with Rfs0404. I have an android and never broke 100. Usually hovers around 50. I like spinning the wheel but don't expect a dragon as a result. Where are the days of a dragon being a prize on the wheel?

I don't have enough room to play all events anyway. For years I been pecking away at opening up the "new" land tying up the spell shop 24 hours at a time. Each new dragon I get requires moving stuff around or finding repeats for the portal.

Rhino Keeper
    This type of stuff is another reason why people are giving up this app. How dare you folks do this knowing over half of the players have no shot at getting the prize dragon? Preposterous.

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know if we can have more than 1 of this dragon?

Rhino Keeper
    I do not understand why the powers that be are so insistent to make an unwanted wheel even worse. From everything i read here all players would be thrilled to have the original wheel returned.

The 150 tickets was basically unattainable for Android, so they increase it to 180. If every slot on the wheel gave 20 tickets....that still would not be enough to get the dragon!!!

At the very very least s8 could be kind and get rid of all the 5s, leave just 1 10 and double up the 30 and 40 slots. I wonder if anyone over there has ever tried to win on this wheel to see how frustrating and ridculous it really is..
    We here just spin for funsies n watch it go round and round. Hey s8 make next wheel all rainbow colors so it is real pretty to watch spin

Rhino Keeper
    It is obvious that the original wheel will never be brought back and that's okay. It could be borrowed from though First off a 180 point goal is just insulting so I feel no need to rehash that. What could be done though is give lesser prizes, such as coins, food or even maps instead of the 5, 10 and 15 ticket wins. Perhaps even a free spin. Add to that another 20 ,30 and 40 ticket stop. The wheel would be more fun and players would at least have a chance to actually win something while they are having some fun

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    Does anyone know if we can have more than 1 of this dragon?
    I confirmed on my back up iPhone that you can. I have 2 on my secondary account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast