Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spin to Win 1/5/24

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by northernlight412 View Post
    I confirmed on my back up iPhone that you can. I have 2 on my secondary account.
    Thank you! I better get to spinning! I was using the videos for the tournament because I also want that dragon.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Fashion Designer
    I hate myself so much sometimes. 😭 I forgot to finish the tournament!

Farm Supplier
    I nearly did the same, SummerSwan. I had to use gold to open the last round before I went to bed, it was super close. Hate that I get stuck on a particular dragon every tournament - usually a Champion type. What's annoying is that other Champion types in the tournament are no trouble for my anti-Champions (Metal, Diamond, Highland) and take 1-3 attempts, but then there's always a round toward the end that I spend 15+ attempts on (and usually just get annoyed and spend gold on Ultimate attack to win). Because of this setback it's usually a rush to finish in time.

I wonder if a viable change for the Spin to Win would be to let tickets carry over from dragon to dragon. Android players would be able to save up and use them when a dragon they really want comes around. I don't believe for one second that the Spin to Win is a huge moneymaker or anything. Apple players (the ones that can log in, anyway) are able to easily get the dragon using extra spins from ads. Android players are so far off from the necessary ticket total that I heavily doubt anyone is spending gold to get enough tickets. I doubt they'll change anything directly on Android since the game isn't on the app store, so a change that benefits all players (tickets carrying over) would be ideal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12