Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 01/04: Time Trouble & Monster Hunt s59 | event info on page 1

The ghost of the past appears to drop the key of tomorrow, but the count doesn't appear to increase. Could be wrong, got to wait for my chickens to be ready again to check. Anyone else finding this happening?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wendietje View Post
    Golden nuggets for the adventure? Are you crazy storm 8? Those are too valueable to spent on guesses!!!! I'm always maxed on the other golden items bit the nuggets??? I'm Lucky to have 15 at any given time , so no adventures for me

This makes me think to pass the event in full
    You can almost always get 2-3 gold nuggets if you use the Weekday Warrior. I buy as many Rock Outcroppings as I can fit in open space (sometimes putting things in storage). Chop them during the unlimited energy, doing a Quick Collect every 3-4 outcroppings. So if you can do both sets of unlimited energy, you should get enough Gold Nuggets to do the next event. Rinse & repeat every Weekday Warrior. Make sure you buy rock croppings ahead of time, don't waste unlimited energy buying them.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

New Resident
    I can’t even do the event properly. The faerie atrium that we are supposed to buy is not in the market for me (I haven’t bought it, I’ve double checked)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by istira View Post
    I can’t even do the event properly. The faerie atrium that we are supposed to buy is not in the market for me (I haven’t bought it, I’ve double checked)
    The faerie goals are completely separate from the event.

You can still complete the event. You can even complete the daily faerie goals and save the chests until S8 figures out why you can't get the atrium (submit a ticket). You'll only want to chop a few chests at a time once you have the atrium, since you can only have 99 of each faerie.

Farm Supplier
    I really appreciate that Storm8 makes all these events. It's a lot of work to prepare and roll out, even when recycling code sequences. It keeps this game from becoming stale and helps me appreciate when I get those couple of "free" days to go back to working on regular goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggestBubblesold View Post
    The ghost of the past appears to drop the key of tomorrow, but the count doesn't appear to increase. Could be wrong, got to wait for my chickens to be ready again to check. Anyone else finding this happening?
    it does increase, but take into account that you lose one every time you start the adventure to collect more items.

as a reminder, ducks and swans also spawn the ghost..
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Farm Supplier
    Fangbeasts are always a challenge for me, but I just got two fangbeasts from my 12 minks.

New Resident
    Flamingos spawn the ghost of past also.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LlamaLand2 View Post
    Fangbeasts are always a challenge for me, but I just got two fangbeasts from my 12 minks.
    Fangbeasts spawn easily from the prosperous trees
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Fangbeasts spawn easily from the prosperous trees
    I had to park a spawn to finish harvesting my coins, otherwise I would end up with 2x the required items and use loads of energy for nuts.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast