Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 01/04: Time Trouble & Monster Hunt s59 | event info on page 1

Executive Chef
    If you can spare the gold nuggets, the Adventure may drop the Ivy item occasionally.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2539.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	128.9 KB 
ID:	72624

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2541.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	131.6 KB 
ID:	72625

Rhino Keeper
    Do you guys know if the main prize (that fairy) is guaranteed to drop expansion permits, or something of high value like that? I closed the event pop up window really fast, and didn’t get to see what she drops oops!
    Don’t know if I’ll be actively trying to get the main prize, I’m kinda exhausted after the Permafrost event, too much time spent on the game, too much energy and ended up having to buy two packages to finish the event.

Farm Supplier
    Golden nuggets for the adventure? Are you crazy storm 8? Those are too valueable to spent on guesses!!!! I'm always maxed on the other golden items bit the nuggets??? I'm Lucky to have 15 at any given time , so no adventures for me

This makes me think to pass the event in full

My goal "Prepare a Clearing Quencher" says it's LOCKED by GOAL. I have tried closing the game and my phone many times. Does anyone have any other ideas I could try?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MaddieMay4829 View Post
    My goal "Prepare a Clearing Quencher" says it's LOCKED by GOAL. I have tried closing the game and my phone many times. Does anyone have any other ideas I could try?
    you need to reach Goal 5 to unlock it
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    The community goals prize is only 85 energy. I?m sure it is much less than what we would spend but the advantage is its like a vault I can draw on when need to. Gotta think about it.
    Yes, and having a stockpile of those chests was very useful when I started trying to finish events in earnest.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    I think Stonecast meant the prizes 10, 25, 50 add up to 85.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wendietje View Post
    Golden nuggets for the adventure? Are you crazy storm 8? Those are too valueable to spent on guesses!!!! I'm always maxed on the other golden items bit the nuggets??? I'm Lucky to have 15 at any given time , so no adventures for me

The Treasure Chomp (max 5) p, from the event linked below, drops gold nuggets on a pretty regular occasion. Regular enough that I collect from all 5 a couple times a day when my gold nuggets run low.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...tion-on-page-1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ThynaSmith View Post
    Do you guys know if the main prize (that fairy) is guaranteed to drop expansion permits, or something of high value like that? I closed the event pop up window really fast, and didn’t get to see what she drops oops!
    Don’t know if I’ll be actively trying to get the main prize, I’m kinda exhausted after the Permafrost event, too much time spent on the game, too much energy and ended up having to buy two packages to finish the event.
    The pop up shows Wisp Lanterns, Earth Wisp, Trade Ticket, Expansion Permit, an Spellbound Dew. There is no way to predict how often she will drop any of those items. With my luck I would get Earth Wisp and Spellbound Dew every day, and I'm usually maxed on those. We also don't know if she will be a daily or weekly dropper. Most likely daily, but there have been a few events over the last year where we got items that drop Trade Tickets and Expansion Permits, but it only happens weekly.

Not enticing enough for me to even start the event.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wendietje View Post

Check inventory for a list of items that drop Golden Nuggets. Maybe you have more nugget droppers than you realize and you aren't collecting from them often enough.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast