Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 01/04: Time Trouble & Monster Hunt s59 | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    The prize drop does not look too attractive considering the amount of chopping and energy spent, except the promise of getting the 3 energy chests. Admittedly the story line sounds fun and creative. Anyone disagree to enlighten me what I might be missing if I skipped this event?

I personally feel all events are energy hogs!! But I am only waiting on expansion permits for my timed storyline goals so I am participating for the final prize of this event. The drops are all appealing and not basic items like wheat or wool and such. Those types of drops are NOT worth the event efforts. I hope I meet the goals on this one and earn the final prize !!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    The prize drop does not look too attractive considering the amount of chopping and energy spent, except the promise of getting the 3 energy chests. Admittedly the story line sounds fun and creative. Anyone disagree to enlighten me what I might be missing if I skipped this event?
    If you play the event enough to get the community energy chests as your end goal, it's a very relaxed event to do. Before I had a decent enough account to finish, I just did the Faerie Chest crafts and reach eligibility for the Community Goals. There should be a mini Beast Master half was through now, too. So you could go for the lesser, plus craft a few gold troll tokens when the mini event starts. I am still working towards energy dropping animals in the MRC. If ypu don't have many Glimmerdust droppers, the Gnome thats crafted in the Faerie Atrium may end up being a decent dropper.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Good call on the reminder of the Beast Master midway. Maybe I’ll do that. I just didn’t like to have a half baked deco on my realm or even in in my inventory. Btw. I guess it’s the price to pay. Thanks both of you for you input.

The community goals prize is only 85 energy. I’m sure it is much less than what we would spend but the advantage is its like a vault I can draw on when need to. Gotta think about it.

Fashion Designer
    I usually think S8 are having a great laugh when they offer the energy boxes.
    Like, spend one thousand energy and I'll give you 25 energy for free! Never makes any sense to me at all.

Executive Chef
    I'm disappointed that S8 has started requiring 2 of each craft item to complete the goals for these type of events. It postpones the ability to send adventures and the monster requirement for a minimum of 14 hours.

Fashion Designer
    Other than the pretty magic gate, nothing else grabs my attention. Will probably pass on this event!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I'm disappointed that S8 has started requiring 2 of each craft item to complete the goals for these type of events. It postpones the ability to send adventures and the monster requirement for a minimum of 14 hours.
    If you can be in game a lot , just grind out the well wishes while you're waiting on Ivy. That's probably not the most efficient approach, but it gets that task done.
    We need 22 of them.
    Or grow your trees.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    If you can be in game a lot , just grind out the well wishes while you're waiting on Ivy. That's probably not the most efficient approach, but it gets that task done.
    We need 22 of them.
    Or grow your trees.
    I'm not worried about finishing, I just wish I could start my adventures 3 hours in to the event instead of 16 hours in (if your lucky enough to get 2 items from the stable, otherwise it's 20 hours until you can start sending adventures).

4-hour cycle time
    16 gems to speed up
    Can be stored
    Cannot be sold

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast