Thread: Levelled up to 46 and event requirements changed in the middle of event

Rhino Keeper

Levelled up to 46 and event requirements changed in the middle of event

During the current Permafrost event I started at level 45 and the event required me to make 3 boreal bouquets. I then levelled up to level 46 hours ago and it is now asking for 4 boreal bouquets. This is impossible when I looked I only had 8 hours left to make 4 more frostbalm.

The only way to finish would be to gem, which is really unfair. I also lost 44 gems last night to a gem trap where it took them after I collected from the cabbage hut.

Last week I tried to buy gems to help finish beast master and even though it took my money, I had to wait 2 days after the event to receive the gems from customer service as they were not credited to my game. The game just seems to have a lot of problems lately and I really think the changing of tasks/ requirements in the middle of the event is truly unfair

Thanks for reporting this. The team will take a look. Support will assist you with your account.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    After buying gems and spending 187 gems to complete goal 10. Goal 13 to craft Frigilda only requires 3 boreal bouquets like it was saying before I hit level 46. So making 4 was for no reason at all after all.

Wow I?m hoping I receive my gems back as a gesture of goodwill since the game is at fault here

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you also please read post I just posted. I also have screenshots just not sure how to post them but I can email them if needed

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    As above, please log a ticket. Here's the link for you.
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

As you've also posted in the discussion thread I'm going to remove the duplicate posts from the event thread. I had replied to you before I saw this thread asking you to reach out to support. Please don't post in multiple threads in future in line with forum posting rules. Thanks.

Include your screenshots with your ticket. And please be mindful that posting comms with support is not allowed on the forum including ticket numbers and the resolution of your ticket.