Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winter Wedding Chair on Day 8 - Not Unlocked

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation Winter Wedding Chair on Day 8 - Not Unlocked

Winter wedding chair on Day 8 is Locked and not available for purchase. Please review and fix, thank you

Additional Bug Found:
    Winter Bouquet - Locked not available for purchase
    Winter Wedding Counter - Locked
    Love Ice Sculpture Not Included

Some players can't even see all the Winter items on sale in the market, even after restarting the game. Please Fix and include all the supposedly release content.

Please make all this an Coin-Purchase options for us for a Real Christmas Day Treats, would appreciate the effort to make up for the disappointment
    Last edited by anemos; 12-25-23 at 11:21 AM.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by anemos View Post
    Winter wedding chair on Day 8 is Locked and not available for purchase. Please review and fix, thank you

Additional Bug Found:
    Winter Bouquet - Locked not available for purchase
    Winter Wedding Counter - Locked
    Love Ice Sculpture Not Included

Some players can't even see all the Winter items on sale in the market, even after restarting the game. Please Fix and include all the supposedly release content.

Please make all this an Coin-Purchase options for us for a Real Christmas Day Treats, would appreciate the effort to make up for the disappointment
    I'm not sure if I am supposed to comment here but mine is blocked cept for tables ☹️

Rhino Keeper
    Any update on when these will be unlocked?

Farm Supplier
    Please unlock the items...

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Sorry for the issue, I'll leave a report for our devs and ask if we can run the sale for these items again.

We have limited staff during the holidays between Christmas and New Years. Thank you for your patience!

Farm Supplier
    Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Since they made the error and the LOVE ICE SCULPTURE was the ONE item from the 12 day sale I wanted and have always wanted. And then of course it?s the one day the items are ?locked?. I hope when staff is back in the office they list the winter wedding chairs, flowers, and love ice sculpture.
    Shouldn?t this stuff be checked before going on vacation to make sure it?s correct?
    My guess is nothing will be done until at least Tuesday.
    It would be nice if some additional items were offered such as the snowman wallpaper and peppermint couch please and thank you.
    Considering it?s New Years can you also put for sale the NYE Ball Drop and NYE Celebration 1st prizes from both of the crates. I want it for sale so I can buy multiple not as a mini goal please. The entire two or three new years crates should be on sale for us to be able to decorate please and thank you.

Also please ask them to see the Holiday Wish list forum for items we want in BS and RS. There are plenty more winter suggestions I requested for sales in the next few weeks before Valentines.
    Can we also get Valentines sales out early for those of us wanting to decorate now. I will be starting a post in both games with my wish list.

Rhino Keeper
    Can a staff member please respond what they intend to do with the locked content? I am hoping Friday's sale has these items, along with all New Years items, and tons more winter items. Go out with a bang before the Valentine sales please.
    And for the love of the game - please STOP with the brown items. We don't want anything brown. Thank you!

Any update?

New Resident
    Hope we can all get an answer from someone soon ��

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast