Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Goal: Kitchen Master - December 22nd, 2023 (5 days)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean

Goal: Kitchen Master - December 22nd, 2023 (5 days)

Additional images and information courtesy: tiffanysong128, peevarus, carmen1963, Storm8Chef19Too

Holiday Stove new recipes:

Goal Prize: Winter Clydesdales

Last edited by mogglo; 12-26-23 at 06:57 AM.
    Chief Cook and Bottle Washer at these fine dining establishments: Trini Vibes, Aloo Pie, Cou Cou, Benne Balls, Tamarind Ball, Chili Bibi, Sugar Cake, Toolum, Ponche de Creme, Buss Up Shut, Seamoss, Souse, Mauby and Kurma

New Resident
    Hi, does anyone know what the prize is?
    All I can see is twigs and something else by it.
    Many thanks 😊

It's Winter Clydesdales, Winter Wonderland Box 2nd Prize.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A7vu1Yo.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	117.3 KB 
ID:	72403

New Resident
    Thank you for the photo of the prize 😀

I'm very glad that they FINALLY got an oven in RESTAURANT STORY (RS) like Loretta's oven in BAKERY STORY (BS) story that let's you use an existing oven for the bonus on the 14-day goals... now can they PLEASE make the 5 day goals more predictable as they tend to be in BS? Or better yet, show us ALL the steps from the beginning so that we can decide whether we want to do it or skip it?

(I'm not very good at posting if someone wants to start a new voting thread that focuses on making the 5 day goals more FUN and DOABLE!)

I am glad its not predictable any more, it was always quiche and breakfast dogs and lox bagels and popcorn 🤔🙄 I had so many quiches that it felt like they would never go down,I only got rid of them because I stopped cooking for a couple of weeks! I like that they are now finally doing different foods because there are so many choices!

Hi PastaPaws! I didn't mean that we should return to nonstop Quiches or have the same exact "mainstay" to have to fix each and every time. What I meant is this:

In bakery story's 5 day challenges (at least recently), whilst the "mainstay" recipes change for each 5 day challenge, the top 2 items in parts 1 and 3 are the same exact recipes and often in the same exact number of recipes... ditto for the top 2 recipes in parts 1 and 4. (Sometimes the 3rd and 4th parts have more numbers than the 1st and 2nd recipes have).

For my 1st example:
    Parts 1 and 3 have 8 strawberry smoothies and 8 fruit tarts as the top 2 recipes; Parts 2 and 4 have 4 strawberry cheesecake and 4 hot chocolate as the top 2 recipes...

Another example:
    Part 1 has 10 tapioca puddings & 6 strawberry smoothies whilst part 3 has 12 tapioca puddings and 12 strawberry smoothies; part 2 has 10 chocolate flans and 12 chocolate milkshakes whilst part 4 has 12 chocolate flans and 12 chocolate milkshakes....

(The last few 5 day bakery challenges have matched the 1st example rather the 2nd which has been pretty nice). That's what I would like to see happen in restaurant story rather than being completely in the dark about what each part is gonna want.
    Last edited by Storm8Chef19Too; 12-23-23 at 05:21 AM. Reason: Need to add more info; minor change to word placement for clarity

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone know part 2 yet?

Part 2
    5 Tomato Bisques (Stove-8 hours)
    10 Sweet Pea Soups (Stove-3 hours)
    25 Cucumber Trees (Holiday Stove-1 hour)
    -peevarus

*accepting new neighbors in BS & RS. I play daily and answer all iOS requests, but I don't visit daily.

Farm Supplier
    Add Me
    Daily Player
    I Don't visit daily
    Will Return Goals Request
    Storm ID: AbbyStop & ChelitaStop
    Last edited by AbbyStop; 12-23-23 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Spelling

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast