Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Castle Story 12/21: Permafrost | event information on page 1

Hi everyone! I got 2nd place in this event but my prizes never made it to my inventory. I received the notification that I won and what my prizes were. Then the app froze and crashed. When I reopened, my inventory didn?t have the items. Any ideas on what could have happened?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 1two3four5 View Post
    Hi everyone! I got 2nd place in this event but my prizes never made it to my inventory. I received the notification that I won and what my prizes were. Then the app froze and crashed. When I reopened, my inventory didn?t have the items. Any ideas on what could have happened?
    It sounds like a major glitch. Try putting in support ticket to S8 Support

I put in a support ticket a week ago and haven?t heard back from anyone

Fashion Designer
    Depends what you flagged as the type of issue you're having. Some seem to be lower priority than others. But that's all I'll say as we're not allowed to disclose individual contact with support and their responses.

Executive Chef
    Make sure you received an email from Support logging the issue. I once reported an issue through the game, and noticed I did not get an acknowledgement email. I had to report it again, and finally got my email, and Support dealt with the problem.

If you don't receive an email within a few minutes of reporting the issue, some internet glitch probably occurred, they never got it. Many Support systems software send an automatic email when an issue is received, and it seems S8 is one of them, from how quickly I get the acknowledgment.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112