Thread: Christmas sale, which decoration do you think is worth it?

Rhino Keeper

Christmas sale, which decoration do you think is worth it?

So the game put some decorations on sale, both limited and non-limited ones, which one do you think is a must-get?
    For me i?m deciding between ?Breakfast in Bed? and ?Winter Display?, also does anyone know whether the Chocolate displays are limited or not?
    Thanks ╰(*?︶`*)╯♡
    ID: emmayandere

Fashion Story (active, gift daily)

The chocolate displays are always available (so far they've been in the design tab at all times), but right now they're on sale, though I can't remember how many gems they cost originally.
    For me, the winter display is a must-have for the holiday season, paired with other snow displays. It has a lot of cute details and goes well with the snow tiles. I don't currently have the breakfast in bed display and I'm still debating whether to get it. It depends on how you plan to style it (tiles, wallpaper, decor items, dressing rooms....), because this one is tricky. It's super cute though, and you can have it on display all year round, not just on Mother's day, if you can turn it into a loungewear/pyjama section for instance. I'm trying to think of a nice arrangement for it before I make the purchase
    I did get a bunch of racks though because last year I was broke on coins so I couldn't get any.

I'm still hoping another sale will have the two cafe displays (the Hipster Cafe and Romantic Diner)