Thread: Legacy Dragon: Dragon Needed For Snowball's Chance Event 12/12/2023

Rhino Keeper

Legacy Dragon: Dragon Needed For Snowball's Chance Event 12/12/2023

(Mods, can you take the sticky off of Dragon Tales 10/27/23: Dawn of the Dark and Battle Tournament: Enraged Dragon 10/27/23 and sticky this thread please. My fellow Caretakers need to be able to see this thread to know which egg to look for when breeding the Legacy Dragon. Thank you in advance!)

Hello Neighbors,

Like with all events in Dragon Story, a common dragon needs to bred to advance the progress. The dragon needed for the current event is the Legacy Dragon. There are two major ways to get this dragon. One is to breed it by breeding green and white (or a couple of alternative combos) (Danger: The wretched Elder Dragon, a 27 hour dragon, is one of the unfortunate fails in this if you're trying to breed Legacy). The other way, which is the usual case for most players, collect 15 Omega Crowns to craft the dragon in the Spell Shop.

On my primary account, I tried using Saint (holiday, green, white) with Infinity (diamond) and got a Cadmium, 2 Fuzzy and 2 Thornewilde (another common dragon that should be discontinued) fails so I changed the parents to Albino Peacock (diamond, white) and Quetzal (diamond, green). It only took me two tries to get Legacy after a Cadmium fail.

Here's the egg to look for if you're breeding:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Legacy.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	72218

Legacy Dragon
    Holiday, White, Green
    4 hour Breeding and Incubation Time

Good luck to all of you!!!

Also, I want to give info on the dragons involved in the current event:

Get 10000 points:
    Goldvine Dragon (previously released)
    Holiday, Yellow
    16 hours

Get 12500 points:
    Snow Dragon (new)
    Holiday, White, Blue
    16 hours

Win 1st or 2nd Place:
    Assistant Dragon
    Holiday, Red, Green
    18 hours

As an added note, if there's issues with this event such as reporting the game not being played as intended, please contact support or private message a moderator. Please, I ask of you to absolutely not discuss them in the forum. Along with threads being closed, there can be consequences for discussing that stuff in the forums. Thank you and good luck!

Fashion Designer
    I got the Legacy Dragon using White Steed and Greenstone.

I'm not really interested in either of the prize dragons, but need to play hard to try to get the 250,000 food, which I've missed out on the last several leaderboards.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.