Thread: Delete pending invitations

Delete pending invitations

Hey,
    There is a possibility to delete pending invitations (players are unavailable and dont accept invites)? I wrote to team lava to delete but they dont care about it.

And another issue, they add new functionality to this game? For example in my opinion extra will be when they add possibility to delete clothes from rack.

Regards

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The feature for removing pending invitations was made inactive quite some time ago across all games unfortunately. There has been no word about whether or not the feature will be reinstated.

(please note that the name of the company is Storm8. Team Lava ceased to exist many many years ago)

Ok thanks for respond. In my opinion this is quite neccesary functionality.

On other site, the remind functionality when the clothes are ready doesn`t work either.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you have a bug in your game, please post in the Bugs and Issues forum where your issue will be seen. If players can post in the correct forum / place, then other players can share if they're also experiencing the same issue which in turn is super helpful info for the team to prioritise the fix. Would you mind posting the issue again over in the bugs forum. If there's not a thread already, feel free to create one. Thanks!
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues