Thread: Cruise needs recipes on the stoves which i dont have,i need Paul to reply this

Arrow Cruise needs recipes on the stoves which i dont have,i need Paul to reply this

Cruise needs recipes on the stoves which i dont have,Very affect the player to finish the cruise,The probability of spawning these menus is very high, which greatly affects the efficiency of players. After refreshing the order, they have to continue to refresh the order because the menu cannot be completed, which is very vicious, requesting repair and Paul's reply
    Then there was an early bug where the limited-time ingredients of green apples and chocolate on a Halloween cruise ship would be refreshed until now in the street market, taking up a lot of , which was very annoying😢😢😭😭😭😭

snowy oven model is mispositioned, can not be in the same plane as other ovens, it looks very strange, will be very ugly, I also hope snowy oven will return in the form of gems purchase, many players do not like the new stove is often out now, they like the old stove and wish they can have a way to get it again, Instead of just going back to the old stove recipes on the new stove, there's a real sense of fragmentation

If these can be repaired and built, I am happy to charge a lot of money in the promotion❤️❤️❤️ThanksClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Image_1702119433014.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	72193
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image_1702118390907.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	118.1 KB 
ID:	72192  

Rhino Keeper
    Why hasn't the chocolate flakes been discontinued and why do we not have away to get the green apples the way we collect the green flask to make a gem recipe. They requested Mina hats which I can make and did make on gem stove but the ship order nor did it accept the wine needed to fill an order which can be made in wine barrel. I feel that if we make them other than in appliances we don't have, they should be accepted.wasted 6 hrs. Also........ They need to increase pantry size.