Thread: I am being charged 500 diamonds for each new recipe

I am being charged 500 diamonds for each new recipe

I have been charged 3 times for the so called old recipes in Restaurant 2. The most recent charge was 500 diamonds for Ms. Claus. I did not click on the button to ?skip for 500? diamonds. I wrote to storm 8 but was told to put a comment here. To date I have lost at least 1500 diamonds. Each time one of these new/old recipes arrive I am scared to play the game. It just freezes and then thanks me for the purchase. I already have the recipes as I have finished the cruise in past events. How do I get my diamonds back? Has this happened to anyone else?
    B
    Last edited by WafflePuffs; 12-08-23 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Name of game

Quote Originally Posted by WafflePuffs View Post
    I have been charged 3 times for the so called old recipes in Restaurant 2. The most recent charge was 500 diamonds for Ms. Claus. I did not click on the button to ?skip for 500? diamonds. I wrote to storm 8 but was told to put a comment here. To date I have lost at least 1500 diamonds. Each time one of these new/old recipes arrive I am scared to play the game. It just freezes and then thanks me for the purchase. I already have the recipes as I have finished the cruise in past events. How do I get my diamonds back? Has this happened to anyone else?
    B
    Keep an eye out for our DM.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!