Thread: Cooking Items Disappearing

Angry Cooking Items Disappearing

《1》Device: Android V11 on a Samsung Galaxy Tablet S5e
    《2》Game Version: 1.6.0.4g
    《3》Issue Description: Food that I set to cook/bake are disappearing. This is an ongoing issue for me.

NOTE: I have rebooted and reinstalled the game, yet the issue continues, therefore any help on this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You ��

☆ EXAMPLE ☆
    ● I started baking the 22 hour long sugar cookies for the 2nd part of the 5-day goal. I went to my friends bakeries and back to mine, to make sure the items were set in my bakery, and the server had enough time to register I started them.

● I closed the game and reopened it immediately to make sure they were still there, which they were.

● Around 12 hours later, I went to start other required items needed for the goal, and the stoves I had started the 4 batches of sugar cookies on were empty, and now have had to restart them.

I wasted 12 or more hours in baking because of a system issue, and on a 5-day goal that can cause me not to finish that goal.

● As stated before, this is an ongoing issue, and wastes cooking time. I have to check often to make sure the items do not disappear, which is extremely. problematic.
    Last edited by pugpugsley; 12-07-23 at 04:17 PM.

If you are experiencing issues playing, please reach out to support for assistance. Link is in my signature.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!