Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Goal: Kitchen Master - December 1st, 2023 (5 days)

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean

Goal: Kitchen Master - December 1st, 2023 (5 days)

Additional images and information courtesy: AnnirasSweets, peevarus, Sprinklessweettrea, urawan

Goal Prize:

Last edited by mogglo; 12-05-23 at 07:33 AM.
    Chief Cook and Bottle Washer at these fine dining establishments: Trini Vibes, Aloo Pie, Cou Cou, Benne Balls, Tamarind Ball, Chili Bibi, Sugar Cake, Toolum, Ponche de Creme, Buss Up Shut, Seamoss, Souse, Mauby and Kurma

Good luck to everyone this week, I hope it is not as disastrous as last weeks goal!

Farm Supplier
    oh noooo0o0 we got brutal requirements again xDD the dreaded Lemon Lime again plus 20x 16hours on Part 1 is insane

Pleeeease give us a break I NEED that little prize whatever it is!
    Last edited by rawan_taleb; 12-01-23 at 07:00 PM. Reason: wrong prize

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rawan_taleb View Post
    oh noooo0o0 we got brutal requirements again xDD the dreaded Lemon Lime again plus 20x 16hours on Part 1 is insane

Pleeeease give us a break I NEED that little prize whatever it is!
    The prize appears to be the Tropical Elephants - 3x3 - 39 gem value (originally released 2013 Nov. 06 as Limited Time Offer)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS Tropical Elephants.PNG 
Views:	2115 
Size:	65.4 KB 
ID:	72108

Deco placed, click for larger image/greater detail:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4646.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	72109

Guessing the "skip 16" for the tuna melts is supposed to be much higher. tried using it with 39 gems and got the message I don't have enough gems

I checked back to see if the Powers That Be took the opportunity to reflect on the reactions to and feedback about last week's challenge. Looks like they might be prioritizing folks spending gems (or cash to purchase gems) over providing a fun experience for all.

It's a business and I guess they've got to keep the lights on, I wish them luck.

This isn’t “Christmasy”. Also the Christmas items they are selling are all gems. You think they make enough money on all the ads we have to look at. ��*♀️

So another side goal with unrealistic amounts of time consuming recipes ,definitely not fun ! Too bad they are making things so difficult in a game that used to be a lot of fun for me . I’ve been playing for 10 yrs and it sure has changed and not for the good ,so sad !

In my opinion, 5 day mini goal requirements are based on default 18 appliances. The goals these days are meant to be played by the upper levels only. You know the players in lower levels are not easy to finish the main goal. So please consider the players in low levels too.

Rhino Keeper
    Also it is punishing people who havent bought extra slots. I've played for 10 plus years and never bought an extra slots

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast