Thread: Can resources be deleted from inventory?

New Resident

Can resources be deleted from inventory?

The Flower Fusion quest requires ?Transmute Living Wood? in Potion Shop but my inventory of living wood is full, and therefore locked. I can?t find any way to remove some living wood from my inventory, or anything that could be manufactured with it to make room - and unlock - the Alchemy: Wood to Living Wood feature.

I would greatly appreciate any advice. Thanks in advance!

Fashion Designer
    If you look for "Living Wood" in thVital Extract in the Greenhouse, or you could wait for a realm master event and hope it asks you for Living Wood. It always asks me for some.

Ugh! For some reason my post got all jumbled up!
    If you look for "Living Wood" in the inventory, it might tell you ways to spend your living wood. Off the top of my head, you could use it for Architect's Paste in the Potion Shop, Beams in the Workshop, or vital extract in the Greenhouse.
    Last edited by SummerSwan51; 11-29-23 at 06:06 PM.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi, welcome to the forum! Without knowing what level your game is, I can suggest the following. the number of living wood is the number in brackets:
    * upgrade a building. these ones use living wood: jeweller L3 (20)
    * living wood is used in these crafts: Faerie paste (3 in Faerie workshop), Vital extract (3 in greenhouse), Fishy Formula (5 Potion Shop during mermaid mayhem goals), Architect's Paste (5 in potion shop), Elvenite Node (10 in reliquary), Ancient Pottery (5 in reliquary), Ornate Beam (15), Fishing Pole (1)
    * build the Arboretum (50), build a greenhouse (20)
    * go on Trade with Belladonna in the Royal Exchange (15)

If all else fails, you can send a request to Support and ask them to remove x amount of living wood for you. Provide them with the reasons and screenshot of your full inventory.

Hope that helps!

New Resident
    Thank you all for your responses. However, I am only at level 18 and so some of the suggestions are not available to me yet ��. Nevertheless, I will check them all out to be sure. Thank you again!