Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Goal: Kitchen Master - 24th November, 2023

It is going to be very hard to finish this 5 day goal with everything made on the drink machine. I am trying to build more but neighbors are still sending goal parts. I have already wasted time trying to make the lemon lime sodas. Just canceled all except one so I can start on 3hr drink. Please give us an extra day or two that was wasted on 2day cooking

Wow, part 4 seems just as impossible as part 3. I don?t think I am going to manage on my 11 drink machines but at least I got the last recipe unlocked!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pastapaws View Post
    Wow, part 4 seems just as impossible as part 3. I don?t think I am going to manage on my 11 drink machines but at least I got the last recipe unlocked!
    I know that they have dropped it to 1 Lemon-Lime Soda but I am still going for the with with the original requirements so I can be the "Kitchen Sadist"!
    Last edited by jwaggy; 11-27-23 at 01:11 PM.

Host(ess)
    Say what you want about the difficulty, not all challenges should be guaranteed completions. Knock this out out and you have earned the "Kitchen Master" title.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by ishmaelthegreat View Post
    Since the goal has now been adjusted and part three only requires one, is there a way I can get something for cooking TWENTY FOUR EXTRA servings of the lemon lime soda? Gosh that is so unfair.

Farm Supplier
    Part 4
    (5)Cosmic Sodas
    (25)Chocolate Milks
    (25)Mexican Chololate Milkshakes
    (15)Pumpkin Spice Milkshakes

Farm Supplier
    Part 4

(5)Cosmic Sodas
    (25)Chocolate Milks
    (25)Mexican Chololate Milkshakes
    (15)Pumpkin Spice Milkshakes

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ishmaelthegreat View Post
    Since the goal has now been adjusted and part three only requires one, is there a way I can get something for cooking TWENTY FOUR EXTRA servings of the lemon lime soda? Gosh that is so unfair.
    You get the coins from selling them. Coming from someone who cooks faster than he can sell, trust me; Coins are a good thing!

Quote Originally Posted by 5aprils View Post
    It is going to be very hard to finish this 5 day goal with everything made on the drink machine. I am trying to build more but neighbors are still sending goal parts. I have already wasted time trying to make the lemon lime sodas. Just canceled all except one so I can start on 3hr drink. Please give us an extra day or two that was wasted on 2day cooking
    This is going to be hard. They should lower the amount needed in part 4 as well, or transfer something to another machine for the remainder of the goal. They are using all the recipes on the drink machine, and this goal is just exhausting.....

I should have cooked other recipes first. I have wasted time to cook only Lemon Lime Sodas. Part 4 seems too tough for me too even I dropped 16 sodas and leave only one Lemon Lime Soda.😩
    What on earth were you thinking when you filled a 5-day goal with 16 hrs and 2 day recipes? Is it possible with default 18 appliances?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast