Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Goal: Kitchen Master - 24th November, 2023

Quote Originally Posted by jwaggy View Post
    I pretty much focus on mastering every single recipe that comes along and only spend gems on extra appliance spots. I have 17 drink machines and even think I will struggle to complete this one.
    I have 25 drink machines and will struggle. This is too much, along with the rest of part 3 and then part 4. 😠 😡

I only have 8 drink machines. There's NO WAY I'm gonna be able to complete this challenge.

Executive Chef
    Can a mod or S8 staff please clarify if this is correct 25 servings of Lemon Lime Soda (2 day recipe)? Drink machine is not basic appliance and most don't have 25 built, or more than 18 slots open.

I have 30 open slots and 25 drink machines built, but It took a few years to accomplish this. I can finish this goal but don't know if I want to. It doesn't seem fair to our newer players. Required time/amount for this goal is unfair and just plain cruel.

I can’t believe 25 2day recipes for a part 3 ….this can’t be right ! What next do they have planned ,won’t be finishing this goal nor even attempting to. I’ve been playing this game about 10 years but may have finally reached my limit …too bad , so sad !

Rhino Keeper

Wow that's a lot of for a 5 day goal which is actually a side goal. Storm8 really? Why don't we have an inbuilt drink machine like the stove and oven since it can unofficially become a basic appliance (very nicely pointed out by colorlessmonster) ? 25 lemon sodas not happening anytime. There's a main goal to complete.

Storm8 would you please try to be a bit more flexible? What is this pressure building up for a game!?! We would all love new recipies new decors but at what cost? Please look into it. Love the game but will have to reconsider again with outrageous parts and the goals.

I've messaged pixie gamer, hopefully she can help us fix this 🙏 because 25 2 day recipes on a 5 day goal is wild

Thank you @dreamingruby fingers crossed it is an error! If not then it looks like a lot of us will not be continuing the 5 day goals!

Quote Originally Posted by DreamingRuby View Post
    I've messaged pixie gamer, hopefully she can help us fix this  because 25 2 day recipes on a 5 day goal is wild
    Thank You 🌸💜

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamingRuby View Post
    I've messaged pixie gamer, hopefully she can help us fix this 🙏 because 25 2 day recipes on a 5 day goal is wild
    Mod Note

Hi all,

Saw this yesterday; I've flagged this over with an 'URGENT' flag to hopefully get the team's attention sooner. As it is a holiday weekend, it will likely be first seen on Monday.

On another note, I have had to moderate some posts that violated the forum rules (trying to get around the censor; non-constructive; crossed the line into insulting S8; etc). In flagging this issue to the team, I have forwarded ALL feedback, including the moderated posts, so the team is aware of the feedback EVERYONE has provided so far. However, please be mindful of the forum rules with future posts in this and other threads. If the thread gets too unruly, Mods may have to close it

For anyone whose post was moderated who believes it may have been moderated in error, you may file a Forum Dispute. Once again, ALL posts, moderated or not, expressing feedback have been forwarded to the team; please keep the rules in mind with future posts. Thank you
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast