Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 61 to 66 of 66

Thread: Goal: Kitchen Master - 24th November, 2023

  1. #61
    I'm a level 99 player whose played for about 10 years. While I'm glad they simplified part 3, part 4 is still pretty much unattainable even with 14 Drink Machines. This game used to be fun, but this is the latest and most egregious example of the opposite of fun.

    Quite simply, games are supposed to be fun, and if they're not then they're not worth playing.

    I'm going to stop playing for a while, or possibly altogether. I might check in at some point in the future to see if the recipes/challenges are once again manageable. Or maybe I won't. It depends on whether I've found something better to do with my time.

    Good luck to those of you who remain!

  2. #62
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    5
    This 5 day goal is one of the most horrible goals that I have seen.
    This goal is full of dishes with long cooking hours (five 16 hours, one 2 days, five 22 hours, twenty-five 9 hours and fifteen 8 hours), and even though I have 18 drinking machines I can't manage to complete this goal as I need to reserve some of the 18 appliances for the main goal.
    Not to mention that mess due to the 25 lemon lime sodas, which I hope is a typo rather than a test to see players' reactions on even longer "mini" goals.
    Really hope the development team can listen to our opinions and keep the mini goals mini.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by bsapollo View Post
    This 5 day goal is one of the most horrible goals that I have seen.
    This goal is full of dishes with long cooking hours (five 16 hours, one 2 days, five 22 hours, twenty-five 9 hours and fifteen 8 hours), and even though I have 18 drinking machines I can't manage to complete this goal as I need to reserve some of the 18 appliances for the main goal.
    Not to mention that mess due to the 25 lemon lime sodas, which I hope is a typo rather than a test to see players' reactions on even longer "mini" goals.
    Really hope the development team can listen to our opinions and keep the mini goals mini.
    It really was the worst. I managed to finish though, thanks to pixiegamer getting them to fix the 25 - 2 day recipes.

    That goal was wild! I hope everyone was able to finish in time. 🙏

    And an extra thanks pixie gamer for stepping in to help. Without that, the goal was literally impossible and way too overwhelming.

    I hope that storm 8 doesn't do another goal like this. If they want so many dishes done that take 2 days to cook, it definitely should not be that many on a 5 day goal and it shouldn't be on just one appliance.

  4. #64

    So discouraged

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamingRuby View Post
    It really was the worst. I managed to finish though, thanks to pixiegamer getting them to fix the 25 - 2 day recipes.

    That goal was wild! I hope everyone was able to finish in time. 🙏

    And an extra thanks pixie gamer for stepping in to help. Without that, the goal was literally impossible and way too overwhelming.

    I hope that storm 8 doesn't do another goal like this. If they want so many dishes done that take 2 days to cook, it definitely should not be that many on a 5 day goal and it shouldn't be on just one appliance.
    I really tried to finish but missed by 8 minutes due to the huge number of 9 and 8 hour cooks in part 4. So frustrating to try, even set alarms interrupting my sleep, just to fail. And while I appreciate Storm 8 fixing Step 3, some sort of note of apology would have been nice, especially when step 4 was left as almost impossible. I had been occasionally spending money to support a game I found fun. Definitely will not spend any more money unless game returns to being enjoyable by having goals that actually can be accomplished by a reasonable person. And losing sleep like I did was not reasonable.

  5. #65
    New Resident BoatwrightMeredith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    4
    The 3 drinks, what appliance (s) can they be found once the 5 Days Goal is over?

  6. #66
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatwrightMeredith View Post
    The 3 drinks, what appliance (s) can they be found once the 5 Days Goal is over?
    The 3 new recipes are on my Drinks Machine.
    Chief Cook and Bottle Washer at these fine dining establishments: Trini Vibes, Aloo Pie, Cou Cou, Benne Balls, Tamarind Ball, Chili Bibi, Sugar Cake, Toolum, Ponche de Creme, Buss Up Shut, Seamoss, Souse, Mauby and Kurma

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •