Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/23: Shopping Spree | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Gift Hauler —

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2061.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	72042 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2062.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	98.3 KB 
ID:	72043
    Last edited by sunnygirl634; 11-25-23 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Removed incorrect information
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    That blue note is about the choice of kids

I just collected a top tier present from magic forge and the game reset …poof present gone from inventory. I’ve restarted the game and still no present in inventory. Highly frustrating grrrr

Executive Chef
    My theory Im testing is that when I see those pop-ups concerning the event or sale items, etc.... I'm going to do minor taps, then close and reopen my game a couple of times. Maybe it'll work maybe not.

Also I did that shopping stroll a few times and finally got a sawmill voucher and an Ivy voucher.
    Probably rare tho.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    My theory Im testing is that when I see those pop-ups concerning the event or sale items, etc.... I'm going to do minor taps, then close and reopen my game a couple of times. Maybe it'll work maybe not.

Also I did that shopping stroll a few times and finally got a sawmill voucher and an Ivy voucher.
    Probably rare tho.
    Bath (Blue) & Beyond (Purple) Voucher are pretty rare drops. Bed Voucher (Yellow) is a rare, the others are common.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

At which stage are we getting those two?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9224.jpeg 
Views:	13 
Size:	94.7 KB 
ID:	72047

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    At which stage are we getting those two?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9224.jpeg 
Views:	13 
Size:	94.7 KB 
ID:	72047
    at the end of the event.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

the toy soldier and rocking horse are the 'companion' crafts for the 2 main prizes you choose from. make sure you have a look at the goals I have in post 3 so you're prepared or the crafting requirements (in post 2) for your choice of the 2 items.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    the toy soldier and rocking horse are the 'companion' crafts for the 2 main prizes you choose from. make sure you have a look at the goals I have in post 3 so you're prepared or the crafting requirements (in post 2) for your choice of the 2 items.
    Oh thank you, I thought this would bei prices inbetween
    So are we getting nothing for earlier stages or are just the pictures missing? Im really thinking about stopping than? Im so unmotivated at the moment, to do the same thing over and over again
    And for the nxt event the same and the next?

No not really anything in between. If you didn't want to upgrade the building then you could just go for the 2 additional crafts that need the shopping baskets.
    - Summon a Gift Goblin or Gift Hauler (Craft at the Wrapping Station!)

I'm not keen that the hit points rose from 10 to 13 for event monsters. So if you only wanted to craft those 2 items that's a lot of energy at 50 baskets each. Events are usually split into ones that need constant 2 hour collections or a huge amount of energy or both so I understand why it's good to skip events from time to time.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast