Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/23: Shopping Spree | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyvalo View Post
    Is anyone else getting storyline drops (Kitchen Vouchers) from cows other than the normal/basic Holsteins? I don’t seem to be getting any from my Royal, Black or White cows and I was curious if they wouldn’t work for this.
    I did eventually get them from my royals, white and black, but the drop rate is about one in eight.

Fashion Designer
    Is anyone else getting storyline drops (Kitchen Vouchers) from cows other than the normal/basic Holsteins? I don?t seem to be getting any from my Royal, Black or White cows and I was curious if they wouldn?t work for this.
    I got one from a White Cow and also my Purple Cow.

ETA: Also from my Highland Cow.
    Last edited by SummerSwan51; 11-24-23 at 12:15 AM.

Fashion Designer
    As much as I?ve been wanting a Sweet Feast dropper (and a Spicy Feast dropper) this seems like too much work. I have other obligations over the holiday weekend besides tending my game.

Fashion Designer
    Is anyone else getting storyline drops (Kitchen Vouchers) from cows other than the normal/basic Holsteins? I don?t seem to be getting any from my Royal, Black or White cows and I was curious if they wouldn?t work for this.
    I've been getting them from all my cows, including royal and black. The overall drop rate is quite low from which ever cows you use.

Aspen trees do work, if you are still on the Council/ Academy storylines.

I got a monster from chopping a dead tree and he dropped a ticket, so I kept fighting monsters instead of parking a monster.

After the first monster dropped a ticket, they stopped dropping tickets and I wasted masses of energy fighting monsters before I realized it might not be (though could still be) a fluke of statistics. I guess the tickets will start dropping again when I reach a future goal - not cool, though.

Another tiny building with an empty row of cells?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PenWitla View Post
    Another tiny building with an empty row of cells?
    Give it time. We've had buildings that look really small in the early stages but they fill out with the last upgrade.

Fashion Designer
    Do we know how many gems we might need to purchase the other character items?

The Hauler is too big for a 1x1 square, a bit like the prizes in the Rama Quest.
    Last edited by LemracCafe; 11-24-23 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Added info after crafting

Thanks everyone for the cow intel!

Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I did eventually get them from my royals, white and black, but the drop rate is about one in eight.
    I?ll try them again and see if I can?t get some vouchers from them eventually, too. Thanks to everyone else who answered as well! Much appreciated.

Rhino Keeper
    The value pack doesn’t contain the item needed from Ivy’s Hut. I got excited because I usually buy the value packs that contain Ivy’s item. For me it saves a lot of time. Bummer!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast