Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/23: Shopping Spree | event information on page 1

Remember to factor in a minimum of six extra hours to complete the event AFTER you finish the last upgrade of the Grand Emporium to craft your chosen deserving child and his/her toy. You will also need EIGHT Lumin Essences so if you're short on those, better start crafting them now.

All done! I went with Little Marcus but forked out the 500 gems for Little Casey, too. Both their drops and those of their gifts will be pretty useful during the RMLBs.

Little Marcus

Little Casey

Toy Soldier

Rocking Horse

Gift Goblin

Gift Hauler

Is there any other way to obtain more bath vouchers for free, aside from making purchases and the Ivy house?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TEC1980 View Post
    Is there any other way to obtain more bath vouchers for free, aside from making purchases and the Ivy house?
    The Shopping Stroll craft/adventure in the Wrapping Station has a chance to drop it.

Rocking Horse

These drops are different than what is listed on page one. Can someone who has the rocking horse please confirm? Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dagar74 View Post
    Rocking Horse

These drops are different than what is listed on page one. Can someone who has the rocking horse please confirm? Thanks!

My first collection was - iron ore and horse hair, no black flag.

Toy soldier first collection - fancy beam, no black flag.

Quote Originally Posted by dagar74 View Post
    Rocking Horse

Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    My first collection was - iron ore and horse hair, no black flag.

Toy soldier first collection - fancy beam, no black flag.
    I've collected twice from the Rocking Horse, and both times I received Horse Hair and Carrots; no Black Flags. As for the Toy Soldier, it dropped a Fancy Beam the first time and a Simple Glue the second time.

It could be that the Rocking Horse's drops will change after the event ends for everyone, but if that were the case, then the same issue would be seen happening now to the Toy Soldier. Perhaps S8 did not turn on the correct drops for the Rocking Horse, just like they didn't for Lakshmi in the previous Real Master Leaderboard; either way, we'll have to wait till the event ends for everyone before posting a thread in the Bugs forum.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I've collected twice from the Rocking Horse, and both times I received Horse Hair and Carrots; no Black Flags. As for the Toy Soldier, it dropped a Fancy Beam the first time and a Simple Glue the second time.

It could be that the Rocking Horse's drops will change after the event ends for everyone, but if that were the case, then the same issue would be seen happening now to the Toy Soldier. Perhaps S8 did not turn on the correct drops for the Rocking Horse, just like they didn't for Lakshmi in the previous Real Master Leaderboard; either way, we'll have to wait till the event ends for everyone before posting a thread in the Bugs forum.
    Is the horse ,rocking‘ or just standing still?

Nightclub Owner
    Does someone has a inventory picture of the Toy Soldier Box?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Is the horse ,rocking‘ or just standing still?
    the rocking horse rocks

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast