Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 21 Nov 2023: An Uncommon Nightingale - Princess Nightingale | optional gem purchase story

6-hour timer
    24 Gems to speed up

A suggestion for S8 - For future Gem for Purchase Storys, please increase the time for unlimited energy reward. Five minutes is useless because of the long time it takes for the unlimited energy to activate (up to 45 seconds or more).

Oh! And good luck to us if the game crashes. Mine crashed 30 seconds after the unlimited energy started and it took it another 2 minutes to restart, leaving me with barely 1 1/2 minutes of unlimited energy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    A suggestion for S8 - For future Gem for Purchase Storys, please increase the time for unlimited energy reward. Five minutes is useless because of the long time it takes for the unlimited energy to activate (up to 45 seconds or more).

Oh! And good luck to us if the game crashes. Mine crashed 30 seconds after the unlimited energy started and it took it another 2 minutes to restart, leaving me with barely 1 1/2 minutes of unlimited energy.
    45 seconds? I wish! Always takes me around 2, 3 minutes to log in. Normally I only have 2 min of unlimited energy. And yes, 5 minutes of unlimited energy is not a decent reward after all the effort done.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Cardinal Cawthorne
    Info: This foe turned friend will take his responsibilities to defend the princess very seriously! Visit him for Feathers and more!
    Found: reward from goal during An Uncommon Nightingale
    Drops: Soft Feathers, Jewels, Pile of Seeds, Glimmerdust, Blue Petal
    Collection time: 6 hours

Quote Originally Posted by azriX2012 View Post
    45 seconds? I wish! Always takes me around 2, 3 minutes to log in. Normally I only have 2 min of unlimited energy. And yes, 5 minutes of unlimited energy is not a decent reward after all the effort done.
    Oh! I don’t force-quit the game then re-login to activate the unlimited energy, I’d stopped doing that ever since the login times became ridiculous. I simply let the game run for 30-45 seconds and the unlimited energy would start; I don’t do anything during this wait because the game would rollback everything I did once the unlimited energy starts.

Nightclub Owner
    Just visit a neighbor to trigger the unlimited energy boost. To avoid too many rollbacks I visit neighbors before releasing the trigger.
    1) visit a neighbor
    2) trigger the energy boost
    3) visit a neighbor
    4) check if the boost started, else back to 3

In general it takes less then 30 seconds on a decent iphone.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Oh!I simply let the game run for 30-45 seconds and the unlimited energy would start;
    Thank you. I'll try this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Just visit a neighbor to trigger the unlimited energy boost. To avoid too many rollbacks I visit neighbors before releasing the trigger.
    1) visit a neighbor
    2) trigger the energy boost
    3) visit a neighbor
    4) check if the boost started, else back to 3

In general it takes less then 30 seconds on a decent iphone.
    Yeah... I miss my old iphone 6S. It wasn't decent according to todays standards, but it was much better than my current gameplay on a Galaxy S22+. The smoothness difference is abismal, for the worse. My game freezes EVERY 5 seconds for around 2 seconds, and then 5 sec later freezes again. It's very frustrating.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by azriX2012 View Post
    Yeah... I miss my old iphone 6S. It wasn't decent according to todays standards, but it was much better than my current gameplay on a Galaxy S22+. The smoothness difference is abismal, for the worse. My game freezes EVERY 5 seconds for around 2 seconds, and then 5 sec later freezes again. It's very frustrating.
    That obviously shows that CS is really designed for Apple products and less so for Android products. It's a shame that seems to be the case. It could end up costing S8 players, as it's very frustrating to play at such a low pace with many more connection issues.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    That obviously shows that CS is really designed for Apple products and less so for Android products. It's a shame that seems to be the case. It could end up costing S8 players, as it's very frustrating to play at such a low pace with many more connection issues.
    It is. For the first years this game was only available to iOS devices (like so many other games) and, since it became profitable, I understand that its new owners (S8) wanted to monetize it even more. It's just logic. They were missing millions of potential players. And somehow they did their magic and adapt it to Android. But it's not the same, far from it. My old iphone 6S died a few monts ago, but the gameplay was perfect, like day one, and the kingdom was pretty much the same like the present. Yes, my kingdom is relatively big after 10 years playing but that very old iphone handled it just perfectly. But I love this game, have invested a lot on it and don't pretend to quit anytime soon. But I also don't think it's reasonable to buy a new iOS device just to play this game like before. So, only thing left to me is to come here and complain lolol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast