Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 21 Nov 2023: An Uncommon Nightingale - Princess Nightingale | optional gem purchase story

Farm Supplier
    Recently, I've been considering buying a new iPad Pro for work, equipped with the M2 processor. Does anyone know if playing CS on it will be smooth?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TEC1980 View Post
    Recently, I've been considering buying a new iPad Pro for work, equipped with the M2 processor. Does anyone know if playing CS on it will be smooth?
    This is an out-of-topic, but yes I have an iPad Pro II 12.9" for work and gaming is much smoother as on the phone.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Just visit a neighbor to trigger the unlimited energy boost. To avoid too many rollbacks I visit neighbors before releasing the trigger.
    1) visit a neighbor
    2) trigger the energy boost
    3) visit a neighbor
    4) check if the boost started, else back to 3

In general it takes less then 30 seconds on a decent iphone.
    I'm on an iPad Pro 11" that runs on the M2 chip, and my office's internet connection allows us to download humongous files in seconds. That said, it still takes my game 30 seconds to load my neighbor list and between 30 to 45 seconds to connect to my neighbor. No, I'll just stick to waiting 45 seconds and doing nothing for the Unlimited Energy to start

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    All goals, dialogue and inventory for this optional story are now complete. Moving to game guides.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234