Thread: Help please⁉️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Question Help please⁉️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Hi, so at some point I had clicked on some thing that slowed down the set up of peoples bakery, and now it takes forever for it to load. Is there something I can do to fix this? It must?ve been in slow battery mode or something it was a while ago and I need to get out of this mood because it takes a long time and it?s frustrating so somebody knows how to help me that would be great. Thank you. ‼️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ideclutter View Post
    Hi, so at some point I had clicked on some thing that slowed down the set up of peoples bakery, and now it takes forever for it to load. Is there something I can do to fix this? It must?ve been in slow battery mode or something it was a while ago and I need to get out of this mood because it takes a long time and it?s frustrating so somebody knows how to help me that would be great. Thank you. ‼️����������������
    As far as I know there is no such thing as a slow battery mode & I’ve had an Apple iPad for over 12 years. There is however a Low power mode option which turns off certain things to conserve battery power. If you’ve caught this by mistake, as close button is immediately below it, then this is easy to correct click on Settings- go to Battery- make sure you slide it to the left to turn this option OFF the green light should go off.