Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New recipes showing up in cruises that I cannot find

New Resident

A lucky lunch cruise

Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Yes, these new recipes are a nuisance. They all come from appliances you previously could have bought with gems, and it's a bit stupid they still show up for people that both didn't buy the appliance when it was available, and can no longer buy the appliance. I believe this is a part of a recent push to increase the difficulty of the cruises. We have a much larger number of recipes that show up in cruises, at the same time that some of these limited time ingredients are still showing up in the marketplace making it harder to find the ingredients we actually do need or can use.
    I will not complete that cruise. So many dishes and no ovens. However there was a dish for snowy cake pops which I had the oven and made, but it didn?t give me the credit! No happy

Farm Supplier
    Gem oven recipes on Lucky Lunch Cruise: (So far)

Fall Oven: All 3 recipes (Tofu Turkey, Roast Pumpkin, Apple Pie Punch)

Snowy Oven: Snowy Cake Pops, Holiday Trifle Dessert

A recipe from I-don't- know-it's-name Halloween oven. Gem oven was for sale last fall with devil theme recipes.

I deleted these recipes from cruise.

Farm Supplier
    If gem recipes could be planned to show up on a cruise, then. . . It would be nice to have those gem ovens for sale during cruise. So we could buy 2 of the same gem oven.

These gem ovens being sold during cruise should be budget low price. Say for 50 gems, or for sale for 20 gems. Just for the cruise.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123