Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Baker's Set: Ruby - 2023 Nov. 09 (Permanent)

Rhino Keeper
    Goal 11

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4013.jpg 
Views:	656 
Size:	91.6 KB 
ID:	71775

Name:	IMG_4014.jpg 
Views:	642 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	71776

Name:	IMG_4015.jpg 
Views:	647 
Size:	108.4 KB 
ID:	71777

Ruby Pairs (2 X 1)

Name:	IMG_4016.jpg 
Views:	640 
Size:	102.0 KB 
ID:	71778

Name:	IMG_4018.jpeg 
Views:	662 
Size:	484.4 KB 
ID:	71779

Rhino Keeper
    To me it looks like this is a goal to give Valentines Day looking decor. Which makes sense because it will be around February for me to complete all of these steps. Lol I like the permanent goals and the timed goals. I’d like if they released new permanent goals in the 2 day gap between timed goals. I just love new stuff. I get kind of bored once I’ve unlocked the 10 hour recipes in the 14 day goals because I never have enough appliances built to complete cooking 40 of them to actually get the goal prize. I do agree with the majority that 42 gems for one appliance is bonkers. Don’t be greedy, Christmas is coming.

Rhino Keeper
    Goal 12

Name:	IMG_4019.jpg 
Views:	605 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	71832

Name:	IMG_4020.jpg 
Views:	600 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	71833

Name:	IMG_4022.jpg 
Views:	601 
Size:	109.7 KB 
ID:	71834

Ruby Ladder (1 X 1)

Name:	IMG_4023.jpg 
Views:	603 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	71835

Rhino Keeper
    I love the idea of the Ruby Oven but not the reality. For 42 gems per oven I would expect more new content. I think giving us recolored items is disappointing. I love my amethyst oven so all a see when I look at the ruby stuff is lack of imagination.

Rhino Keeper
    Goal 13

Name:	IMG_4024.jpg 
Views:	563 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	71845

Name:	IMG_4025.jpg 
Views:	567 
Size:	83.2 KB 
ID:	71846

Name:	IMG_4027.jpg 
Views:	563 
Size:	110.7 KB 
ID:	71847

Ruby Lounge (2 X 1)

Name:	IMG_4028.jpeg 
Views:	582 
Size:	1,017.5 KB 
ID:	71848

Name:	IMG_4029.jpg 
Views:	565 
Size:	114.3 KB 
ID:	71849

Rhino Keeper

Name:	IMG_4031.jpg 
Views:	558 
Size:	108.5 KB 
ID:	71859

Name:	IMG_4032.jpg 
Views:	551 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	71860

Ruby Cake Display (2 X 2)

Name:	IMG_4033.jpg 
Views:	556 
Size:	80.3 KB 
ID:	71861

Name:	IMG_4034.jpg 
Views:	572 
Size:	222.3 KB 
ID:	71862

​goal completed!

Fashion Designer
    I personally think it?s ridiculous we?re forced to buy a 40 gem oven to complete these goals. This game has become so monetized in every aspect it gets so tedious

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ale_at View Post
    Totally agree with this? so disappointing to see all items are exactly the same! Paying so much for an appliance is a scam when there's clearly such a lack of effort coming from the S8 team 🤯
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    The idea of a permanent goal is great, but the fact that the goal prizes are re-colored old items, is quite disappointing?
    Quote Originally Posted by DanaPumpkins View Post
    To me it looks like this is a goal to give Valentines Day looking decor. Which makes sense because it will be around February for me to complete all of these steps. Lol I like the permanent goals and the timed goals. I?d like if they released new permanent goals in the 2 day gap between timed goals. I just love new stuff. I get kind of bored once I?ve unlocked the 10 hour recipes in the 14 day goals because I never have enough appliances built to complete cooking 40 of them to actually get the goal prize. I do agree with the majority that 42 gems for one appliance is bonkers. Don?t be greedy, Christmas is coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffyfoot View Post
    I love the idea of the Ruby Oven but not the reality. For 42 gems per oven I would expect more new content. I think giving us recolored items is disappointing. I love my amethyst oven so all a see when I look at the ruby stuff is lack of imagination.
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer7000 View Post
    I personally think it?s ridiculous we?re forced to buy a 40 gem oven to complete these goals. This game has become so monetized in every aspect it gets so tedious
    Read ALL of the comments above Team S8. I hope you guys can see the amount of disappointment from many players. The idea of a new permanent goal is fantastic but please improve by providing "actual" new contents rather than just giving us recolored, duplicate items thinking that will suffice. Again, if you want better business profit and our hard earned gems you need to provide us with contents of novelty.

P.S. Ruby Cakes Display as final prize is definitely underwhelming, for the amount of gems and effort we put in I was expecting for at least a 4x4 Grand Goal prize...
    Ptest, you definitely splurged and supported this company a ton (all the 100+ items on each lmao) I hope they will at least improve their game content for your sake lol...

Quote Originally Posted by ptest View Post

Name:	IMG_4031.jpg 
Views:	558 
Size:	108.5 KB 
ID:	71859

Name:	IMG_4032.jpg 
Views:	551 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	71860

Ruby Cake Display (2 X 2)

Name:	IMG_4033.jpg 
Views:	556 
Size:	80.3 KB 
ID:	71861

Name:	IMG_4034.jpg 
Views:	572 
Size:	222.3 KB 
ID:	71862

​goal completed!
    I'm so glad I didn't waste my time and coins on this cause it's the most anticlimactic prize. You'd think for the amount we have to do and spend to complete this goal we'll receive a grand prize - but no. I'm honestly not surprised cause I've been disappointed a lot in the past 2 years of this game. The ruby cake is not bad, but it's not worth it. It's like an item you have to buy halfway through a main goal. Definitely nowhere near main goal prizes level, and therefore not even higher. I do hope those who went for the goal likes it cause I have seen some enjoying the ruby decor!

I agree with everyone saying that 42 gems for just *one* oven is way too much.

I always try to buy at least 4/5 of the same oven so I can both master every recipe faster and be able to cook more than just one batch of food at a time even after I have mastered everything. I know the majority of players do this too, so if this oven was cheaper I think a lot more people would try this goal.
    A neighbor of mine literally told me that they might do it, but they don't want to regret that decision so they'll think about it before buying the Ruby Oven.

If the oven price was 5 gems I would consider* doing it too. I know "giving away" a new goal (which doesn't provide actual new stuff though...) for only 5 gems can seem too generous, but maybe they could offer 5 ovens for 25 gems? Kind of like they did for the Wisteria Fence in the Wisteria Basket (if you open that box and get the Wisteria Fence you actually get five instead of just one).

*I say I would consider doing it because I'm not sure I'm interested in recolorings of things I already have 😕 there could be some exceptions though, so never say never... I mean, I'm pretty sure I have thought at least once "I like this item, I just wish it had a different color".

Anyway, I'm happy for the players that are enjoying this new goal ...and to be honest I actually really like the idea of a permanent goal.

Also, I was wondering if this kind of goals could give us a chance of getting items from old goals that we missed...? In different colors from the originals of course.

[ Btw, I like the Ruby Flooring tiles, thank you for those 🤓 ]

Edit: I know we can already get old stuff by buying the U-versions, but those cost gems... If they gave us recolored old items in these permanent goals we could get them with coins instead
    Last edited by SweetHeart1002; 11-16-23 at 08:48 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast